Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pacman VS

1. Have you guys tried a Gamestop? The local Software Etc had a stack of these and said they were free to take. *-neo

2. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    Have you guys tried a Gamestop? The local Software Etc had a stack of these and said they were free to take. *-neo
    hmmm..for real? I'll have to check. I still have to stop by Circuit City to return NFS: Underground. So when I go do that, I'll stop by GS.

3. Email sent.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shinya
    Some of you people fail to follow a simple guideline. I have only received 2 emails, one from Sidez and one from Kron. Since they took the effort to email me which I originally asked from you folks they get first pick. I have 6 extra copies, the first 6 emails get the goodies. For those of you inside the US, shipping is a flat 4 dollars USPS. Outside, again, email me.
    I'm sorry, but originally, when this topic was first posted, I tried to email you, but it said you weren't accepting email through TNL so I had no way emailing you. I'm assuming you took the block off. But I had no way of knowing.

5. Sidez

bandit

Yamcha

Kron

ssbomberman

kbk77

Den

Core Boy

Running list of people that have one secured. I will get back to each of you over the weekend. I'm a little strapped for time due to work and all that nonsense. Took the names in the order of which the email was received. Sorry for those of you who missed out.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU
    Be Attitude For Gains....

1: Hardiness
    2: Sleight of Hand
    3: Friend Ship

6. Have any left, Shinya, or are you already puckered out?
    omg TNL epics!

7. I emailed you quite a while ago, but haven't heard anything back at all....I had thought I was on the list to have one held, but guess I missed out

.....don't worry, no biggie, I'll check around hopefully I'll dig one up....

8. anyone get email from Shinya?

I wanted to know cuz I want to send the payment out before I go away for a week.

9. I haven't got an email yet either.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yamcha
    I haven't got an email yet either.
    Well I IM'd him and told him of my situation, he responded and I paid. Hes sending it out anyday now.