Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pacman VS

1. Pacman VS

I have an extra copy of Pacman VS if anyone is interested. I'm asking nothing for it, just enough money to cover the shipping cost. The item is still in it's original wrap and hasn't been used. Please email me if you are interested. Please DO NOT pm me.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU
    Be Attitude For Gains....

1: Hardiness
    2: Sleight of Hand
    3: Friend Ship

2. I'm interested in it (I tried emailing you, but it said you don't want to recieve emails through TNL). About how much will shipping be?

3. I'm also interested. Let me know if I should beat up Criticom or what I should do to secure my copy.

4. Item has been sold. I rang through some more in the system at work. Hopefully we'll get some more for you guys who missed out. I'll keep you updated in the following weeks.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU

5. Many thanks Shinya.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Keep me posted.

(And sorry about the PM...as I did not see this thread until just now.)

7. I need one of these as well if you get one avaliable, I would appreciate it, I can't seem to find it disc only in my area.

8. Update

Ok, distro printed up this morning with another 12 copies coming in. I might be able to grab 6-8 of them. Here is a running list of people that what one.

Sidez
    Criticom
    flux=rad
    Xeno Gigas
    burgundy
    salt_peanuts

That's 6, which might be all the ones I can get. If i can get more, or If I'm able to even get the 6 I will let everyone know as soon as I have them in hand.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU

9. If you get any extras, I'd love to get one from you.

Thanks in advance.