Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diffusionx MEGASALE! *Sale is now closed*

1. diffusionx MEGASALE! *Sale is now closed*

SALE NOW CLOSED

Okay ladies and gentlemen, Im selling off parts of my collection. Im in New Jersey now so I can ship the games ASAP.

Ive never done any of this before, so Im just gonna say: MAKE ME AN OFFER. For now, think of tacking on around $5-$6 on shipping charges. We'll work out the details if you're interested. Im trying to figure condition and shit out from memory, so bear with me, and if there is a discrepancy when I get back home, I will tell you before I ship anything.

You have my word. Everything is in great condition unless otherwise noted:

PC:
    Diablo 2 CE - GREAT condition. Perfect. Never even watched the DVD and shit (but I opened)
    Age of Wonders
    Escape From Monkey Island
    Falcon 4.0 (with the box that makes it look like a huge notepad)

Saturn:
    Magic Knight Rayearth
    Fighting Vipers
    Panzer Dragoon - SOLD
    Necronomicon - Yea, the pinball game with the Dream Theater soundtrack! - SOLD.
    Daytona CCE
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 - SOLD
    Virtual On - SOLD
    Iron Storm
    Sega Rally 2
    Fighters Megamix

PlayStation:
    Silhouette Mirage
    Puzzle Fighter - SOLD
    Tony Hawk 2 - kinda shitty shape, but it plays good. Has some scratches on the CD. My sister's idiot boyfriend borrowed it for a while.
    Metal Slug X
    Crash Team Racing
    Sled Storm
    Strider 2 - SOLD
    Trap Gunner
    Rakugaki Showtime - SOLD
    Dance Dance Revolution 4th Mix Import
    Dance Dance Revolution 5th Mix Import

Nintendo 64:
    Custom Robo
    F-Zero X
    Sin & Punishment (box has a slight tear, no biggie, but its there, its not my fault though - VGD sent it to me like that)
    Mischief Makers
    Bangaioh

Dreamcast:
    Vampire Chronicles - Import- SOLD
    SegaGaga - SOLD
    SF3 Third Strike
    Sakura Taisen 3 - SOLD
    Bangaioh - SOLD
    Mars Matrix
    Skies of Arcadia
    ASCII FIghting Game pad. Its the blue, SNK version. - SOLD
    Sonic 10th Anniversary Birthday Pack, shrinkwrapped

Japanese learning materials - I have a bunch of stuff that can be used to help you learn Japanese. I never got much use out of them, but they are pretty well done and you could probably benefit. My problem is that Ive never been very good at self-motivation... if you have any whatsoever I think you would get a lot out of these books. The link included is to the Amazon page:

Ultimate Japanese - sells for $52, Ill sell it for $35 + shipping.

Essential Japanese from Berlitz - sells for $9, Ill sell it for $4 + shipping.

A Guide to writing Kanji and Kana book #1 - has about 800 characters in it, which is more than enough to keep anybody occupied for a long time. Sells for $21 on the site, Ill sell it for $10 + shipping.

And the creme de la creme:

Metal Slug 3 AES. This game is in PERFECT condition. I never even played it! Would probably cost a bit more to ship (maybe because you would want it insured), but yea I wouldnt mind unloading this game.

If you wanna talk to me over IM, my MSN messenger email is fletcher_joshua@hotmail.com. Otherwise, PM me, but really the IM is preferred. Plus I may have other games youre interested in, and really its much easier to converse over IM.

Seriously, just talk to me, if you got any requests just talk to me over IM. I wanna unload my titles, and there's only a teensy handful of games I really wanna keep (like, for example, Guardian Heroes).

Ill even throw in some old strategy guides and shit! It's a cant-lose situation!

2. Some other games:
    SegaGaga DC
    Sakura Taisen 3 DC
    Crash Team Racing PSX

If someone wants to make me an offer on a Sakura Wars Dreamcast (the pink one), too, that can be arranged. It's in amazingly perfect condition, with everything.

3. How do you accept payment?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Ill send you a PM, killa.

edit: no i wont, your inbox is full. Anyway, Im gonna set up a PayPal, what do you have in mind? You can IM me or send me an email, too.

If you wanna send me a check, you can, but Ill end up giving you my NJ address, and I wont be able to tell you whether or not I got it until next Saturday.

5. Im bumping this.

I also have Third Strike for DC, and Virtual On for Saturn.

And Ill be in New Jersey this Sunday so I will ship out your games next week. Sounds good to me.

Cmon guys, buy some of my shit! My kids need wine!

6. Has that Sakura DC been taken yet? If not, how much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. sakura dc?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Has that Sakura DC been taken yet? If not, how much?
    The system or the game?

edit: when I am back in NJ Ill add a shitload of games to this here list.

8. diffusion, I may be interested in the Metal Slug 3 AES (is it the US or Japanese version?), but I haven't been able to get in touch with you over IM yet.

How much would you want for it? You looking for anything in trade that I could use to perhaps lower whatever your asking price is? You can PM me or get in touch with me over IM too
    omg TNL epics!

9. Sure thing, brother... the reason why you couldnt get in touch with me was that I was travelling yesterday. Ill be back home in a couple hours (hopefully! The snow is immense) and Ill almost certainly be online later tonight.

It's the US version, actually.

Definitely IM's the way to go, Ill be up and running tonight.

Oh, and for those of you who bought stuff, I just gotta box it up (and buy some bubble wrap) and head on over to the PO. I want to send them out tomorrow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok the Red
    How much would you want for it? You looking for anything in trade that I could use to perhaps lower whatever your asking price is? You can PM me or get in touch with me over IM too
    Im running on MSN dude.

As for price, right now Im looking at getting rid of it for $250 + shipping, which is about what I paid for it (a little bit less, actually I think), but of course it is negotiable. Also I cant think of anything I want to trade it for (at least, no videogames but maybe CDs or DVDs), but we can talk over MSN Messenger.