Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: diffusionx MEGASALE! *Sale is now closed*

1. Rag, sent you a PM... and I added a lot of shit to the list, people.

2. Added Rakugaki Showtime

3. Skies of Arcadia isn't for Saturn .

I want Rakugaki Showtime... but I'm not sure how much to offer, other than it went for 70 here: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ugaki+Showtime So I'll offer 70 I guess. PM me.

4. You're selling 3rd strike??

BOO!!!

Oh nevermind. You don't deserve to bask in teh SF3 glory.

5. Buy Third Strike and take it from my unworthy hands.

6. Your inbox is full, diff, so I'll just say what I need to here since I have no IM programs installed:

The price you quoted for SegaGaga sounds like a good deal. I'll take it. And the box for the SNK pad isn't a big deal - I'm in the process of moving and the fewer boxes, the better.

Do you do PayPal yet, or do you need a Money Order instead?

Thanks. You can reply to me using PM if you want.

7. Damn I wish I had more copies of Rakugaki Showtime to sell.

8. Added some Japanese language materials, and this is the final week Im gonna be in New Jersey. If you wanna buy anything please tell me by Wednesday, and be sure to send the money via PayPal by Thursday. Ill send out the last batch of packages by Friday. No exceptions. If you dont send the $$$ by then there's not much I could do for a while.

9. Thanks to everybody who bought something from me, and if you didnt, fuck off!

Ill send out the last batch of packages (3, I think) tomorrow.

10. Just a bump with positive feedback for diffusionx. Fast as all hell, took serious care packing and shipping what he sold, and the games were exactly as he advertised (mint). So for any future sales by him, he gets a quality seller nod.