Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Rock: Last Blade 2.

1. ...

From what I've read the game is completely unbalanced and the combo system is broken. Atleast from reading and talking to guys at shoryuken, it isn't playable in a tournament setting for this reason whereas the KoF games and others mentioned are. Personally, I don't like the game, but love Garou and wish more people would play that competetively.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. I don't remeber any kof's aside from 2002 being really tourney playable. Barring I think it is the knife guy, LB2 i don't think is that broken. Now, Motw is practically legendary for being broken.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

3. Thing is, if it were a Recap thread, it would contain useful information. That way if anyone hadn't played the game he/she could learn something about it. It's funny that the folks that actually contribute something to the gaming internet get shat on by those who don't and then laughed at by others who don't. Must be a sad life, not having anything to do with yourself except trying to spite others. Enjoy.

Pa

4. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa
    Thing is, if it were a Recap thread, it would contain useful information. That way if anyone hadn't played the game he/she could learn something about it. It's funny that the folks that actually contribute something to the gaming internet get shat on by those who don't and then laughed at by others who don't. Must be a sad life, not having anything to do with yourself except trying to spite others. Enjoy.

Pa

5. hehe so it begins, and Last Blade 2 and Garou would have been some of my favorite fighters back in the day. Blade fighters always rock .

6. LOL, yes. I think I can accept such a jpeg from a man who spends what appears to be damn near his entire life crying, complaining and posting at internet message boards for what appears to be almost no reason other than the desire to spite others. A perfect example of the sort of sad life I was getting at. Thanks for backing me up. Just in the nick of time too

Pa

7. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa
    LOL, yes. I think I can accept such a jpeg from a man who spends what appears to be damn near his entire life crying, complaining and posting at internet message boards for what appears to be almost no reason other than the desire to spite others. A perfect example of the sort of sad life I was getting at. Thanks for backing me up. Just in the nick of time too

Pa

8. ...

Well here's some technical info on its use as a serious fighting game for people considering a purchase.

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/thread47793.php
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. Hmm, ok, well there seem to be other problems as well, although the biggest gripe still seems to be the knife guy. Now, if you could prove my assertion that MoTW is also broken, i would be overjoyed, because i would have a reason to pick up and play that awesome game again. Thanks for the info.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Every fighting game ever made is broken, as long as you ask enough people.