Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 57891011 LastLast

Thread: Lets Rock: Last Blade 2.

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Someone posted about the netcode on NG.com, they said it was terrible.
    SNK game with terrible online? I'm shocked.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Someone posted about the netcode on NG.com, they said it was terrible. The port itself is excellent in single player, but garbage for online.

So sad.
    How are local multi options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I dunno.

4. I didn't even know this had netcode. That's surprising even if it's bad. Maybe a future SS2 or MOTW port can learn from this.

5. Like they learned from the netcode of the last gen ports of both of those games?

6. These kinds of ports are surely made by randomly assembled teams that work for 3 weeks then disband forever.

Iron Galaxy did manage to do it with the Darkstalkers port after ruining my favorite game though.

7. Third Strike Online needs a do-over. I'd like it if they'd throw in New Generation and Giant Attack in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. That would be really awesome. I was just playing 2nd Impact last night. I like the backgrounds of that game. Shame about Last Blade 2's netcode being assy. Guess Fightcade lives on for that one.

9. I always loved Elena's (?) in the forest on top of the waterfall that falls down to a log after a round.

Remember the Cringeworthy moment when some of you called Atlus and badgered them about the lack of blood.