Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets complain: Why do attached images only show as links?

Thumbs Up Lets complain: Why do attached images only show as links?

Title.

2. Because you suck at the internet. Also, PHP simply can't convert some images to thumbnails, let it be anything from not having the source codes required to generate the images to licensing issues. I see inline images just fine for most attachments, but not for things like Bitmaps and such.

Every jpg I have attached in the past few weeks has been posted as a link. I haven't done anything differently.

4. an attached jpg won't display if it's too big. i'm not sure if it goes by filesize or actual pixel dimensions, though..

i assume the attachment policy was changed to save tnl's server.

5. Icepick, please post the images in question here so we may see this in action.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Icepick, please post the images in question here so we may see this in action.

Sure.

Small ones seem to work.

8. Is this why the "Rate The Chick" thread was moved and inaccesible (says I don't have administrative access to wherever it's moved, so I suspect...)

No.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by Darkweaver
    Is this why the "Rate The Chick" thread was moved and inaccesible (says I don't have administrative access to wherever it's moved, so I suspect...)
    Give yourself access to Fight Club. n00b!!11!1