Thread: Pawn Shops kick ass

1. Pawn Shops kick ass

Well before Friday I had a whole 5 Anime DVD's (Berzerk 3 disk set, Sonic the Hedgehog, X) after today, I have 16. I picked up Evangelion 0:2 to 0:8 for $6.50 a piece, Bastard Complete Collection for $6.50 and Saga 1 and 2 of Zenki for $15 a pop, I left Ghost in the Shell and like 4 Outlaw Star DVD's, anyone else have kick ass pawn shops or places that sell used DVD's for cheap-o prices?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

2. Great deals you got there, especially nearly all of Eva for so cheap! You should pick up Ghost in the Shell, too. Its a great movie. I never got any great deals, but a friend got the last volume of Nadesico for like 12 bucks at a pawn shop.

3. Meh, I've seen it quite a few times and I have it on VHS so no real hurry to get it (not like I dont already have the VHS and VCD sets of Eva as well as the first 2 LD's of it ^_^ )
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. So many pawn shops in Dallas and I never seem to be able to visit them, due to the way my mom brought me up to "stay away from seedy places like that". I've probably missed out on some great deals over the years. Ah well, never too late to correct a mistake
    omg TNL epics!

5. My pawn shops don't have shit..literally.
    It's a mirror image!

6. Originally posted by fentoozer
    My pawn shops don't have shit..literally.

I doubt most if not all pawn shops literally have shit.

7. Well, I dont know about pawnshops, but some of used music stores around me, are pretty good too. I got 4 Bebop dvds in mint condition of like $10 each, and they also had 4 or 5 Kenshin series dvds for low price too, but I didnt get them at that time, and when I came back they were gone

It reminds me to stop by there and check it out sometime soon.