Finally got to dig in to my December pile - got held up by all of the holiday madness --I picked up :

Teen Titans # 6 - Teen Titans versus the JLA - nuff said.It did seem like some mindless fighting going on though -- I guess the Titans just wanted to take out some of their pent up agressions on their mentors.The ending has me interested though, I wonder what Luthor has in store for his half son....

MegaMan #4 - Spaz's art is a breath of fresh air compared to the last guy.He draws some pretty sweet scenes of MegaMan battling Protoman in here.Storywise well- mehh ..its MegaMan ..I wasnt expecting much.We get a strange little sidestory in here too with Megaman X coming back in time to the original blue bombers era to get help fighting Sigmas forces.

Ultimate 6 #5 - <sigh> more build-up, good stuff though. I honestly dont see how this Ultimate Spiderman is going to be able to function in this Ultimate universe seeing as 5 of his worst enemies know his secret identity - soon to be 6 when word gets back to the Kingpin from Electro.I foresee SHIELD doing some mind wiping brain erasin jazz on these guys by stories end though..

X-Men # 150 - I'm kind of undecided on whether or not I liked this issue. Seems like Magneto did a lot of whining like a little bitch.With his powers he couldve killed all of the mutants the way he did Esme couldnt he?Why hold back? Scott Summers just turned you into a Doctor Doom clone - Fuck him up man!! That and I'm not sure that I understand how he was able to
kill Jean the way he did
. Didnt Xavier have some mind control going on when Magnetos helmet was off. I thought that was the point of getting the guy to pull the helmet off. Cant believe he got so annoyed by all of the name calling to do it though.Well , at least I dont think we'll be seeing anymore of him though after Wolverine pulled a 'Jango Fett death ' on him The epilogue has me scratching my head - is this the birth of Rachel Summers we are seeing or just a rebirth for the dead Jean Grey ,,,,again

Superman #200 - Thank God Seagle is leaving after another crappily written issue. More alternate reality/different future/past bullshit. Seems like I've seen this stuff before. I feel sorry for the poor guy who is going to have to write Superman out of the corner Seagle wrote him into. The new Supergirl?just some random girl who was bonded to some Super DNA. How did she and why did she do what she did in the story to take her out of it? Dont ask me? ask Seagle. Why did Superman go to Luthor for help? What made the robot Superman or the Batmech what they were? Ask Seagle cause it aint in the story. Why did the Future Smiths need Supergirl along with this virus for their plans to create Brainiac 12 Who knows? Can we get some decent writers on this book - like now

Batman # 622 - Now this is the way writing should be. I like Bruces replaying of his parents death in his head. How he would do things differently. How he secretly wishes there was a third 'bang' after his parents were killed,and a bullet with his name on it .The smile on the dead little Bruces face with the bullet in his head near his dead parents was kind of disturbing. The way a Batman story should be. This and Batman working on the Penguin and ScarFace for info is good stuff. I liked Azzarellos description of the kind of clientele that Penguins Iceberg club has too.Seems like we never get little details like that in the usual stories.

Also picked up Conan # 0 - Cary Nord looks like hes going to draw the hell out of some Conan.and it looks good. But when's the first issue coming out?