Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: GAMMA upgrade queries

1. One thing I just noticed... the Xbox Live Gamertags are missing now. I liked those.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Ah... There's something I should re-add.

........ and there they are.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Hmm well what I really meant was, what number of posts does each of them represent?
    They're named for the # of posts they reprisent. I have no idea if they're supposed to be in any particular order; they're in the same order they were on Beta 4.

4. Do we really need the reputation option? I don't even want to get into that my penis is bigger then yours crap.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    They're named for the # of posts they reprisent. I have no idea if they're supposed to be in any particular order; they're in the same order they were on Beta 4.
    They have the same value they do as level counters in Galaga.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    Do we really need the reputation option? I don't even want to get into that my penis is bigger then yours crap.
    I'm only running it on a testing basis. The reputations themselves don't really mean squat.