Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Let's visit Silent Hill **SPOILERS**

1. Thanks for the explanation, I really enjoyed SH1, but SH2 is just so simple and I didn't get the story at all, so I never bothered to play 3 or 4

2. Since the subject is "visiting" Silent Hill, why not do so?

Okay, you actually can't, but did you know that the water prison in SH4 is based on a real-life prison idea? There are currently three surviving prisons that actually had multiple levels of circular floors that could be rotated as needed. One of them - this one - is actually like ten minutes away from me. (I've not gone to see it yet, though.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Thanks for the explanation, I really enjoyed SH1, but SH2 is just so simple and I didn't get the story at all, so I never bothered to play 3 or 4

Give SH3 a try. While I've not looked at 4 yet (I'm still new to 3), 3 is more of a "sequel" to 1. While I thought the dialogue was performed better and the look (by virtue of technology) was improved on in 2 over 1, I do think that 1 was far more immersive and atmospheric. I am an independent producer, and the feeling one gets from SH1 is still something I have alot to learn from. SH3 I think recaptures some of that sense of adventure, and the little throwbacks to 1 have you all at once hoping for the same creep factor of SH1, and dreading it. No game will have me afraid to play it in the dark like the first Silent Hill, but the more impact you see the world of the first game has on the third one, the more riveted I think you'll be.

4. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Since the subject is "visiting" Silent Hill, why not do so?

Okay, you actually can't, but did you know that the water prison in SH4 is based on a real-life prison idea? There are currently three surviving prisons that actually had multiple levels of circular floors that could be rotated as needed. One of them - this one - is actually like ten minutes away from me. (I've not gone to see it yet, though.)
    Hmm...that's very interesting.

And don't worry, if you keep chasing underage chicks you'll be visiting it very soon.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww