Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some things for auction/sale

I need that Gunstar poster to live.

Expect an e-mail when I get home =D
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC
    I might make a few more of some different games.

Any suggestions?
    Castlevania would indeed be awesome but you'd be my hero for life if you could whip up a Gradius one.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    I need to decorate my room, so I was wondering if they come with the frames as well. If not, how much to put it framed?
    The frame is not included. The frame I am using came from an A.C. Moore craft store. It cost me about $10 or $15, I'm not really sure. You might be able to find a cheaper one at Walmart or somewhere else. It also helps to have the picture matted.

If you want one with a frame like I used, it will be $25 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by nomi
    I'll take just about anything if they aren't too pricey. My walls are totally barren, and I lack the money to fix that for the most part.
    GSH poster is $10 shipped. But as anyone who has bought one can tell you, I've been throwing in others too. The extras are bascially other prints that didn't come out like I hoped. They still look great though. I should note that they are almost gone.

Castlevania, huh? I actually thought about that one already. I'll need to scrounge up some artwork and see what fits.

4. I would be interested in getting one made if you could, I'm not sure how you make them but let me know and I might have couple in mind

5. Any of these would suit me fine.
    [thumbnail]sega-saturn.net/br2.jpg[/thumbnail]
    [thumbnail]sega-saturn.net/df2.jpg[/thumbnail]
    [thumbnail]sega-saturn.net/gran03.jpg[/thumbnail]
    [thumbnail]sega-saturn.net/sf306.jpg[/thumbnail]

6. Bump for me.

Please see my sig for ebay auctions.

7. This request comes 3 months too late, but what the hell, I'm under the impression you can make more if need be.

I'd like 1 of each of the original prints, except MUSHA. I never liked how the Aleste's legs get cut off under the Seismic banner.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts
    This request comes 3 months too late, but what the hell, I'm under the impression you can make more if need be.

I'd like 1 of each of the original prints, except MUSHA. I never liked how the Aleste's legs get cut off under the Seismic banner.
    No problem. I still have a few. Shoot me an email tomorrow, at jefmcc@hotmail.com.

If you are in NYC, I might be at the auto show on Saturday.

Jeff

9. *bump*

More toys up for auction.

Jaguar Bumper Sticker

Final Fantasy 7 promo t-shirt