Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for rare game soundtracks?? or even not so rare..

1. I don't suppose you can get "Voyage" or "Memoire" by Malice Mizer...?

2. .....

Do you think you could track down a Streets of Rage/Bare Knuckle 2 soundtrack for me?? Appreciate any info. on it!

3. Soundtrack requests

Hi guys and thanks for all the requests. For some reason I didn't get automated emails to some of your replies, hence a delayed response from me. I'm looking into the requests that were mentioned. I'll let you know for sure whether it was released or is obtainable, and then a price based on my findings. For the guys that placed orders before Christmas, I'm expecting your cds any time now and will send you an email as soon as they are in hand and will immediately get them shipped out. I appreicate the requests and inquiries and hope they keep coming as I'll do my best to get the rarest or even not so rare cds. Thanks everyone!!

Mike
    Mr. Soundtrack
    ~Giving game music the respect it deserves~

Mr. Soundtrack's Current Auctions! or A glimpse of what I can obtain!

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com

4. By the way, I have Auctions Ending tonight!!

Many of the cds that are ending to night are very rare, so please take a minute to look over them and get an idea of some of the cds I can get. Thanks!!

Mike
    Mr. Soundtrack
    ~Giving game music the respect it deserves~

Mr. Soundtrack's Current Auctions! or A glimpse of what I can obtain!

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com