Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for rare game soundtracks?? or even not so rare..

1. Neo-Geo Looking for rare game soundtracks?? or even not so rare..

Hello all! I'm Mr. Soundtrack (Mike actually) I basically sell video game soundtracks. These can be anything from the easily obtainable cds, to some of the most rare cds ever released. I mostly speacialize in the rare, out of print Japanese imports. I can get just about any official release ever made. I can also get import Japanese items as well such as <a href="http://get-certified.net?go=games" onmouseover="window.status = 'goto: games';return 1" onmouseout="window.status=''">games</a>, game systems, other music cds, etc. You can view some of the rare soundtracks that I've hunted down for customers by viewing my "about me page" on Ebay(link below). I have something up on Ebay just about every week. If I can help anyone locate that obscure soundtrack, or if you would like for me to order something that is in print from Japan, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. I look forward to doing some business with some new customers!!

Mike
    Mr. Soundtrack
    ~Giving game music the respect it deserves~

Mr. Soundtrack's Current Auctions! or A glimpse of what I can obtain!

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com

2. $45 - $70 for a Shinobi Soundtrack... Why!? I'll definately let you know if I need anything in the future though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair
    $45 - $70 for a Shinobi Soundtrack... Why!? I'll definately let you know if I need anything in the future though.
    I'd love to sell all my cds for $10 apiece, but it can't happen with the cds I sell. I don't get common cds and most are out of print and very scarce, even in Japan. My prices reflect the amounts I pay for them. Since sellers in Japan know the rarity of many of these cd's their prices aren't the lowest.

But it really all depends on the soundtrack you're looking for. If you want the Terranigma OST sealed it could cost you $150-$200. If you want the Outrun soundtrack, then it may cost $25. So it really depends on the rarity as well as how well the music was composed or performed.

Shinobi happens to be a very rare soundtrack performed by a GREAT composer (Yuzo Koshiro) so the demand is there for collectors and music lovers. Hope all this helps and looks forward to helping you find something in the future!!

I welcome want lists at ANY time. Send your list to: mrsoundtrack@carolina.rr.com

4. How much do think these ost's would run me and do you think that you could get ahold of them?

Blazing Star
    Donpachi
    Axelay

5. Quote Originally Posted by J2d
    How much do think these ost's would run me and do you think that you could get ahold of them?

Blazing Star
    Donpachi
    Axelay
    I can get each of them. Axelay would be the most expensive since it's in higher demand in Japan than the others. I've seen Axelay at prices from $50-$110. Also, there is a cd with Axelay and Contra music on it (that's a great cd). Blazing Star could run $35-$50. Donpachi may be around $40, but I'll have to check ( I might have that one on hand) Prices fluctuate depending on the seller in Japan once it's found. I can locate them for you and give you a current price quote and then you can let me know if it's within your price range. Thanks for the inquiry!!

Mike

6. There actually was an Axelay OST made? I've dreamt of such a thing since I was a kid but didn't realise one existed. Put me down for one of them as well if one comes your way. Also I'd appreciate it if you could look out for the following:

ESPrade
    Turrican
    Soukyugurentai
    Terranigma (yeah I would be a sucker for this one though not a sealed one)
    Gunstar Heroes (this one keeps eluding me, quite possibly the best soundtrack ever!)

If you could get any (or all) of the above then I could die a happy man. Cheers for the assist.
    Strength of the Fuzz!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Soundtrack
    I can get each of them. Axelay would be the most expensive since it's in higher demand in Japan than the others. I've seen Axelay at prices from $50-$110. Also, there is a cd with Axelay and Contra music on it (that's a great cd). Blazing Star could run $35-$50. Donpachi may be around $40, but I'll have to check ( I might have that one on hand) Prices fluctuate depending on the seller in Japan once it's found. I can locate them for you and give you a current price quote and then you can let me know if it's within your price range. Thanks for the inquiry!!

Mike
    Sounds good to me, I'd like the Axelay only ost though, no Contra.
    And I forgot to mention it earlier but I'd like the soundtracks to include spinecards, a really big plus in my book and one I of course am willing to pay extra for, they don't have to be mint but that of course would also be prefered.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Fuzz
    There actually was an Axelay OST made? I've dreamt of such a thing since I was a kid but didn't realise one existed. Put me down for one of them as well if one comes your way. Also I'd appreciate it if you could look out for the following:

ESPrade
    Turrican
    Soukyugurentai
    Terranigma (yeah I would be a sucker for this one though not a sealed one)
    Gunstar Heroes (this one keeps eluding me, quite possibly the best soundtrack ever!)

If you could get any (or all) of the above then I could die a happy man. Cheers for the assist.
    Prepare to die happy then =) And let me tell you, that was a TOUGH request to look up. It took hours to find them. Gunstar Heroes was the only one I couldn't locate as of the moment, but it will be found, you have my word. I'll shoot you over some price quotes to see what you think. Hope to be able to get some or all of these for you.

Mr. S

9. PM sent Mr.Soundtrack
    Strength of the Fuzz!!!

10. Any luck with Yuke Yuke or Alien Soldier?

I e-mailed you under val_ika@yahoo.com a couple days ago