Thread: Guardian Force

1. Guardian Force

I came across guardian force for cheap, and picked it up because saw someone post about it here a while ago. I just wanted to thank whoever posted about it- its definately a game not mentioned all that much. The difficulty is a bit low, but overall its pretty solid.

off topic rant: I also picked up metal slug for saturn. I heard so much praise on its port, but it has quite a bit of slowdown & some audio issues- i was kind of dissapointed. Sure metal slug x for psx has a lot of frames of missing & whatnot, but at least the framerate is steady.
    steam: Mrs Esterhouse

2. I personally dig all the Metal Slug Artwork though...

dummy Guest
    Yup, Metal Slug for Saturn is shit. Sorry to hear you were convinced otherwise. It's insane that such a crap port sells for so much money.

4. I used to love that Saturn version until I got a Neo-Geo CD. It's only good if you haven't played the Neo-CD or MVS versions. How could SNK have screwed that one up?

They should've kept Rutubo Games (the contractor on KOF'95) on hand to do all the Neo-Geo to Saturn ports. But NO... we get a buggered port of KOF'96. KOF'96 looks like the Neo game, but there are sound glitches. The Edit Team ending is even suckier than the one in the MVS version, because the game crashes.

5. KOF 95 was so great - that ROM cartridge did wonders for the game.