Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: The End

1. I take it the South Park Season 1 has been sold already? (Since I didn't see it up there).

Also, how much would shipping be fore one of the PS2 games?

2. Sorry lanselius the JGR sampler is sold already.

I can ship a PS2 game via priority mail for $4 or first class for $2.50

And the SP season 1 didn't sell but I changed my mind about leting it go, sorry about that.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Oh, ok, well if you ever decide to change your mind back, about selling it. I want it, and could probably buy it soon, in the sometime near future. :-)

And I'll let you know if I decide to want to Buy one of the PS2 games.

4. I want the following:

Puyo works fine though right?

$6 Puyo Puyo Sun (expert) - Disc has been resurfaced & looks "muddy", there is a crack on he fron of the case
    http://www.boomspeed.com/gigas2097/PuyoPopSun-psx.JPG

$1 3rd Party controler w/ turbo
    [/img] http://www.boomspeed.com/gigas2097/SS-thirdpartypad.JPG [/img]

$2 Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu

$1 Ghostbusters

PayPal okay?

Thanks ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

5. Very interested in: $12 Chemical Brothers Singles 93-03. Now is this just the dvd or is it the music cd plus the dvd. Lmk thanks.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. Updated the list (a few things lowered).

PMs sent to: Glock17 & ssbomberman
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Can you hold that GBA player for me for a few hours please? I'll know if I can swing the purchase in a few hours.

JM

8. Never mind on the GBA player. I can't swing it.

JM

9. I may... But I haven't decided if I even want to keep my GC. No one seems interested in buying it, so I may as well try to scrape the money together to get that so the GC at least has a purpose. I'll get back to you later.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I may... But I haven't decided if I even want to keep my GC. No one seems interested in buying it, so I may as well try to scrape the money together to get that so the GC at least has a purpose. I'll get back to you later.
    I did the same thing -- nice thing is that the GBplayer boots in progressive too...

Hey Xeno, did you get my games out? Yours went out yesterday -- Enjoy!
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"