Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: The End

1. make me an offer Japanese Virtua Stick Modded to work on both the Saturn and a NEO GEO system. Emulates Sega's arcade sticks perfectly & it's got a metal bottom (heavier than most console sticks)
    http://www.boomspeed.com/gigas2097/...tick-ss-neo.JPG
    Is this in good working condition? Buttons/stick etc. If so, how's $40 shipped? (US)

2. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat
    Is this in good working condition? Buttons/stick etc. If so, how's $40 shipped? (US)
    PM sent
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I've taken some stuff off that's on it's way to eBay and lowerd a few prices.

-Xe
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. Why are you selling a Golden Sun box?
    http://www.famous-amos.com/images/wally.jpg Ooooh! I make a gooda cookie for you!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Why are you selling a Golden Sun box?
    I duno, because I have it. I traded in the game a long time ago and didn't remember that I left the box for it at my parents house. I thought maybe some colector who only has the cart could use it.

6. As with the sale last time, I'm seriously considering snagging Blazing Tornado and Toukon Retsuden 2 and 3.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. *Bump*

Lowered some more prices & got rid of everything sold.

8. Why is everything scratched or lightly scratched?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Why is everything scratched or lightly scratched?
    Because you're looking at the bottom of the barrel. This is almost the last of a gaint collection I've been slowly selling over the past few years. And the vast majority of it was bought used for me to play. I'm not some anal collector, if it plays and is cheep I'm happy with it. Everything does play perfectly though and I've priced it all reflecting the condition, I'm not asking top dollar for anything (I think).

10. *Bump!

Added new stuff and lowerd prices.