Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Challenge: Christmas Time!

1. Monthly Challenge: Christmas Time!

Draw Christmas Stuff. Or any winter holiday stuff. Or anything to do with winter. Gogogo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. I am not dead yet, I will fight the fever and do this, at least one before it's over.....

God help me, I cant feel my fingers...
    Only you can stop sig pollution.

3. nice shingo, I like the way you colored his jacket. the warm tones work and the way the light is reflecting off it gives it a cold on the outside, warm on the inside feeling.

cool snow effect too, simple but it gets the point across without being a distraction.

4. i'm really loving the lighter version that's on my desktop. the darker colors works well too, but the lighter version just seems so much better. and i can't believe you signed it!!! i was going to use it as my own.

good thing you sent me the version without the sig on it, it'd look horrible behind my recycle bin.

5. Shingo's back!

6. did this x-mas card cover back in '99. it's old, but i just like how it came out even if it's pretty plain. lettering job sucks totally. i was rushing to finish so i just threw down anything because the class was ending and i really needed to hand it in. i think originally when i thumbnailed it, i had a window in the bg with Santa peeking through.

7. very cute. He almost looks like a marionette.

8. Characters from my comic with my lame attempt of doing folds in clothes.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Nice stuff Ashen~ I love the fact he has gigantic nipples lol.

Ammadeau, nice pic there. Drawing many people interacting with another is hard for alot of people. Also, I like your manga... very Ah! My Goddess-like but with your own twist.