Thread: lookie lookie!

1. lookie lookie!

I just got back from sears at a local strip mall..and guess what I found..

Two sets of mint official samba de amigo maraccas for 30 bucks a set!!!

the boxes are near mint, some minor bends on some corners and a tiny tear on one of them..but otherwise perfect!

I'm so happy about this, and I heard that they sell for high prices online, so I'm gonna be in the money (hopefully.)

Good thing I kept one set for myself, cause I look forward to playing this game with the OFFICIAL hardware!
    It's a mirror image!

2. Great finds!

As much as I love buying new games, nothing beats finding a kick ass bargain like that!

3. Awsome, gaming doesn't get much better than SDA

4. *grabs keys and heads to car to drive to nearest Sears*

*realizes Sears has been closed for over 5 hours now, comes back inside, sits down and types this at computer*

omg TNL epics!

5. My local Gamestop has a pair for $25, mint. How much do they go for on ebay? I have a pair already, but could use some extra $$.

6. Originally posted by Melf
    My local Gamestop has a pair for $25, mint. How much do they go for on ebay? I have a pair already, but could use some extra $$.

Well, if they're official ones, from what I've heard
    $100+
    It's a mirror image!

Damn, we never get stuff that cool at my Sears..but I can't complain, I've gotten some deals. btw, tonite is associate night at my sears and I'm getting a dts/prologic system that lists at 750 for 350 and change. Oh, and if anyone wants a cheap, sealed copy of samba, i think we have two so let me know in the next few hours.

8. i hate you.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

i hate you.
    You hate me?!!! That's okay it's understandable. Hey, I might be able to share the wealth. I like to share deals with people, so lemme know if you looking for stuff. With alittle luck, i can find deals that work for both of us.

Unless of course, you are referring to fentoozer as the target of your hate...in that case, ignore...