Thread: The Goonies... is... thee....greatest...ever...

1. The Goonies... is... thee....greatest...ever...

Such an epic film. So, so good. When I got the DVD I watched it an ungodly number of times... One of my all-time favorites.

Indulge...

2 words, people:

Truffle Shuffle.

3. ok.. so Michael Jackson never came over and used the bathroom... but his sister did!

that Chunk is a moron. god bless him!

4. Single greatest line in the movie...personal favorite.

CHUNK: "You guys are all crazy...I'm going to go out there and then....................I SMELL ICE CREAM..."

CHUNK: "THEY GOT CHOCOLATE ERUPTION!"

Chunk = one of the greatest characters in a movie...ever.

5. This movie is just awesome, one of my favorite movies ever. The commentary on the dvd is pretty good so check that out if you haven't already.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. Originally posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    This movie is just awesome, one of my favorite movies ever. The commentary on the dvd is pretty good so check that out if you haven't already.
    I love when they make fun of themselves...

7. man this movie is CLASSIC...I love it. I wanna move to Astoria one day and become a Goonie. You haven't lived until you've seen it restored in the theater...man it was like I was back in the 80s, and I LOVED it! But yeah, Goonies is probably in my top ten of ALL TIME films. The kid's chemistry is virtually unmatched in any other movie of this kind ever! I wish Chris Columbus (Stepmom? WTF!?) and Spielberg still did movies like this. At least Richard Donner's Lethal Weapon 4 was good.

8. Well, I cant really remember much of it. I seen it a long time ago, and, I guess it didnt affected me, if I cant remember much about it. Maybe I will rewatch it, and see what will I think about it this time.

Loved that Movie saw it in the theater when I was young heck I even bought the soundtrack and the Movie magazine.

Favorite character was Data a young asian kid in a good role.

"Thats my moms favorite piece!"

Korian