2. STFU N00B!11

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VX
    I'm new and all that jazz.

Insult pics in 3, 2, 1...
    Go away.

4. You are bored arent you?

5. Yo.

6. What? The guy accurately assessed the general board attitude to just about anything and baited it. Now the troll squad proves him right and the natural order is maintained.

Hey VX, welcome to the board. Ignore the psychos and you'll do fine.

James

7. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by James
    What? The guy accurately assessed the general board attitude to just about anything and baited it. Now the troll squad proves him right and the natural order is maintained.

Hey VX, welcome to the board. Ignore the psychos and you'll do fine.

James
    Heres the main part of my post:

Welcome to TNL VX! Enjoy your stay and mind the jaded bastards. Although this is a message board with a reputation of being elitest, just post here with decent internet manners and you will be fine. No introduction threads are needed.

For all others:

Yeah...ummm....see there are two types of greeting posts. One sounds intelligent, and has a purpose of introducing ones self to the board. Its unnecissary here, yet a common practice on teh internet.

The other type is the kind that seems as if its a disaster waiting to happen. I dont need to go into that one.

VX just posted something for the hell of it. Hell, even if he was commenting on the "TNL welcome wagon" rolling in, its not as if he made a spectacularly amazing joke in creating his post. Even the whole STFU NOOB macro needs a tuneup. We all want innovation. So we roll up our sleeves and then work on it. Otherwise things will stay the same.

8. Get everybody and their stuff together...
    Quote Originally Posted by VX
    Insult pics in 3, 2, 1...
    Let's jam!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Get everybody and their stuff together...Let's jam!
    Damn you, now I want to go watch an episode.