Thread: The Immortal

The Immortal

I loved The Immortal back when it came out although my memory of it is vacating rapidly.

Anyone a fan of The Immortal?

2. I'm a fan of the style and graphics, but I'm not too keen on that torpid pace. Maybe one day I'll try to complete it.

The game isn't that long but it is quite difficult. The last level alone is as hard as the rest of the game combined from what I remember.

4. I only had the NES version, which apparently was shorter than the other versions. Wicked game, though. That dragon and Kraken took me a while to figure out.
    -Kyo

5. Re: The Immortal

Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    I loved The Immortal back when it came out although my memory of it is vacating rapidly.

Anyone a fan of The Immortal?

I loved the Immortal back in the day. I had it on the Genesis and Nintendo . The Genesis version was more gory than the Nintendo version, but besides that, I don't remember it being any different content-wise, but i may be wrong. It's too bad games like this don't come out anymore, but to be quite honest, when I went back to beat it again, the trial and error gameplay kinda pissed me off. It is a classic best left in the past.
    conrooks