Thread: Acitivision Anthology For the GBA

1. Mega Drive Acitivision Anthology For the GBA

Activision Anthology was just released for the GBA. It contains over 50 classic atari 2600 activision titles and even a few homebrew titles. I could not locate a complete list of the games, some do include Pitfall ,Pitfall II , Hero , River Raid, River Raid II , Starmaster and obviously much more..

I can't wait to get it and play all those classics on my GBA. the closest thing to a portable atari 2600. Anyone else pumped up like me???

2. The day I'm excited about 2600 re-releases is the day they release a paddle controller.

All of my fav old-school titles are played with a paddle, and KABOOM is my favorite game like, ever. It does NOT however work with a d-pad. At all.

3. true Kaboom will be a challenge

4. What about that special controller they made for the Space INvaders 25th anniversary in Japan? I wonder if that would work...

5. I don't think that will work with GBA.

I know I have complained about this a few times before but I'm going to strangle someone at Activision if they keep rereleasing only the 2600 versions of their old games. There were better versions on many other formats damn it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    I know I have complained about this a few times before but I'm going to strangle someone at Activision if they keep rereleasing only the 2600 versions of their old games. There were better versions on many other formats damn it.
    It's a valid complaint man, so keep preachin'.

8. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    I don't think that will work with GBA.
    But it should work for the PS2 version.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dustin
    Activision Anthology was just released for the GBA. It contains over 50 classic atari 2600 activision titles and even a few homebrew titles. I could not locate a complete list of the games, some do include Pitfall ,Pitfall II , Hero , River Raid, River Raid II , Starmaster and obviously much more..

I can't wait to get it and play all those classics on my GBA. the closest thing to a portable atari 2600. Anyone else pumped up like me???

Outside of being portable, the PS2 version is the way to go. The commercials and extras are totally worth it. Not to mention you can get it at Target for $9.99.