Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YS VI in America in 2004!

1. YS VI in America in 2004!

(Since this is bound to be posted later, might as well get it sooner and from TNL)

Konami Digital Entertianment announced today that they've obtained the worldwide licensing rights to YS VI: The Arc of Napishtim and will be releasing it on consoles Winter 2004.

Konami will further enhance the in-game graphics, improve the controls and expand the scenario by adding new maps, enemies and missions. With the many additions planned for this action-RPG, YS VI is poised to be the most interesting, most visually appealing and most and expansive YS game to date.

2. Awesome, must buy.
    No gnus is good gnus.

3. woah!

edit: i asked konami. it's true! now i can uninstall the PC version, which i have played for a grand total of 15 minutes. a $120 value!

4. I saw this in the news section... now I want the Ys Eternal PC games to get ported over.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. fucking awesome
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I only played the first 3. I didn't really like 1&2 all that much, but I loved 3. Go figure.

7. Unexpected, but good news.

However, I doubt that this will sell well here...how many of today's majority of gamers have a history with this series?

8. I was hoping this would be the PC version, but beggars can't be choosers. I notice it says consoles in the plurar. Anyone know which?

9. and the nerds celebrated, for they were happy...

10. Uh-oh

Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    I was hoping this would be the PC version, but beggars can't be choosers. I notice it says consoles in the plurar. Anyone know which?
    There's been no announcement yet. I'll take it on any console at all, as long as it comes here in English. This is strange news, coming from a Konami branch in America, but good news nonetheless.