Page 1 of 34 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Find the greatest thing in the world" thread

1. Xbox 360 I The "Find the greatest thing in the world" thread

Here's how this one works: It's alot like the word association thread, but you don't have to write the first thing that comes into your head. One person will write that something is better than something else. For example:

sand > gravel

The next person writes that something is better than whatever won out in the previous thread. For example:

moutain goats > sand

There are only three rules. The first one is very simple. The only thing that is needed for something to be better than something else is that you have to say so. Write Hyndai > Porsche if that is what you belive.

The second rule is that there can be no ping-ponging back and forth. For example, none of this:

Candied yams > pogo sticks

pogo sticks > candied yams

candied yams > pogo sticks

etc.

If someone says something is better than your thing, there is no overturning it.

The final rule is no listing anything sex related. I can imagine this thread coming to a halt when someone writes boobs > bowling and then nobody wanting to say something is better than boobs for fear of appearing less-than-masculine. For variety's sake, no sex.

Logically, one must conclude that this thread will end with the discovery of the best thing in the world. With that in mind, let me start us off down at the low end of the specturm.

The following line is the first official "greater than" of this topic. Go from there:

Sticky residue left on fingers after eating ice cream sandwich > sticky residue on hubcaps of your car

2. cka > *

3. nothing.

4. clean socks > nothing

5. clean underwear > clean socks
    Time for a change

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    cka > *
    No, that's:

white chocolate cheesecake > cka > *

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    clean underwear > clean socks
    Pistachio Disguisey > Clean Underwear