Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Bebop 6 DVD Set $45.00!!!

1. Cowboy Bebop 6 DVD Set $45.00!!!

I have for sale the 6 DVD Cowboy Bebop set. My asking price is $45.00, shipping will be $5.00 . I am selling this because I am desperate for money to buy my folkes decent x-mas presents. I will ship the set within 2 days of recieving payment. This is a deal and a half, so act now.

2. This wouldn't happen to be the box set? Or is it just the six DVDs by them selves?

3. ...I want this but need the money to buy presents. Damn it.

4. Hey, I've got a few more question, so IM when you get on AIM next. Thanks. :-)

5. I am getting upset with you Speed Racer. This is rediculious, I paid you 12 days ago. You stoped emailing me on the 15th. I still have not received my items. I do not want to do this here, but if you do not respond to this post or an email I will chargeback your Pay-Pal account and get my money back.

All I want is to be informed of what is going on. I bought this as a Xmas gift for someone.

-Thank you

6. I wanted this, but the question is did he deliver? SHould I watch for this guy?

7. ? What? Are you trying to buy this? I already paid for it. No he did not deliver. I have promised this as a Christmas present now. Avoid this person.

8. I just received the package, This person sold me a $10 bootleg HK anime series for $50 and shipped MUCH later than said. DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON!

This is the same kind of box set I got.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41524

9. Quote Originally Posted by Speed Racer
    I have for sale the 6 DVD Cowboy Bebop set. My asking price is $45.00, shipping will be $5.00 . I am selling this because I am desperate for money to buy my folkes decent x-mas presents. I will ship the set within 2 days of recieving payment. This is a deal and a half, so act now.
    Quoted for referenece purposes!