Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge

Anyone remember this old Parker Bros game?

I used to play the C64 version all the time. It was also ported to other machines like the Colecovision and Sega Master System.

2. I thought you were talking about the tequila..
    It's a mirror image!

3. I thought Montezuma's revenge was like diarhea or something.
    *shrugs*

Yeah, Montezuma's Revenge also refers to the shits you get from drinking Mexican water, the revenge of an ancient Aztec leader for invading his land or something. I guess they thought it would make a funny name for a game.

Anyone the modern PC sequel called Montezuma's Return? It's made by Utopia, who I think was the developer of the Atari 800 original.

5. I didn't know that Parker Bros. made videogames. Its the same Parker Bros. that make board games right? What other videogames did they make?

Parker Bros released a lot of games in the early '80's for consoles and computers. Most of their games were ports though such as Frogger, Q-bert, Star Wars, Gyruss on machines like the Atari 2600, Intellivision and Vic 20. And they ported computer games to the 8-bit Sega such as King's Quest and Carmen Sandiego.

7. I used to play this game alot back in high-school when I was part of computer-class (we had the old apple IIe computers and some games like this, conan, and castle wolfenstein were popular. I wouldn't mind if I could just download these off the net and play them again... (sees Bahn staring and ducks )
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

8. Alot of really old computer games are now considered abandonware and are perfectly legal to download for free off the net. Just do a search for abandonware on google or your search engine of choice. You might be able to find some of those games and play them with a clear conscience.

9. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    Parker Bros released a lot of games in the early '80's for consoles and computers. Most of their games were ports though such as Frogger, Q-bert, Star Wars, Gyruss on machines like the Atari 2600, Intellivision and Vic 20. And they ported computer games to the 8-bit Sega such as King's Quest and Carmen Sandiego.
    My empire of knowledge expands! Thanks.

10. This is the game that is responsible for my never ending love of videogames. I played many games before it, and loved most of them but this is THE ONE. I miss this game. I had the sequel on the Gameboy color and it was good as hell. I need to get it again since I now have the GBA tv adapter.