Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Another) Hell yes... SNK trading cards are mine!

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    if you look quick it looks like she has 3 arms....

2. man nice deal, i wish i saw that one.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

Collectable Cards like that are sorta nice as long as you're showing them to people that are interested. My ol' roomate got a KOF card set akin to those, they're OK...

I also have a complete set of ST2 and ST OVA cards... I always forget that I have those until threads like these pop up.

4. That Iori card is weird. That snake looks all cartooney.

5. Would it be impolite to ask for scans? (er, I mean, more?)
    -Kyo

6. Hmmm, I'm not sure what's nicer, the SNK card pics, or the one's in your sig
    omg TNL epics!

7. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    Would it be impolite to ask for scans? (er, I mean, more?)
    Certainly not impolite.... just impossible.. If I had a scanner I certainly would do some scans...!

Yea...

I can honestly say that is some of the best fanart I have ever seen... And I have a few more... (Yuri, Kasumi..)

Don't worry.

8. Got the cards a few days ago...

They are pretty high quality... Yes, very nice quality... But some of the artowkr and choices of artwork are a bit on the tame side...

Many of the cards are just pictures of single characters or teams (from KOF 96)...

I got more than a few doubles, of course... and only two special cards... The one special is Mai... and it SUCKS! Her face lookes horrible. The other is Blue Mary and it is really, really nice. Almost makes up for the Mai card and then some...

I am missing about 30 from having a complete set... And I'll probably never get those 30, either...

Pretty satisified....

But let me say that you should not pay over $30 for a whole box...!