Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of stuff for lots of systems

LOL Guest

Lots of stuff for lots of systems

I'm cutting and pasting this from an old sale and adding new stuff. I've bumped the old thread a few times, but no one notices because it's an old thread and people get confused, so here's a new one.

Paypal and email: omfgninjas@hotmail.com

I'm going to let TNL get first shot at all of these before I put them up on eBay sometime later, because eBay is a hassle and this will be easier. You can check my eBay profile (omfgninjas) if you want to see my feedback (38, all positive).

The prices listed here are just what I'm looking to sell them for. I don't follow collector trends or anything so I don't know the current market value of a lot of these, although I do keep everything I own in perfect condition. If anything here is already scratched or fucked up, I probably bought it at Funco used as an impulse. If you wish to negotiate prices, that's fine with me as long as your price suggestions aren't silly. If you feel a price is too high, just talk to me about it and we'll see what we can arrange.

I will ship most of this stuff in a bubble wrap mailer for $3.00 first-class. If it's too big for bubble wrap, I will mail it in a box for between $5.00 to $7.00 depending on the weight.

You can do Priority for an extra $2.00 more to shipping, though I find first-class is usually just as fast. You can also add insurance for $1.30 extra if you want.

I take Paypal, checks, cash and money orders. The complete NES/Genesis/GBA items will be shipped in a box since they'd get crushed in bubblewrap. If you want me to ship in a popcorn-filled box or have any special zany shipping requests, that's fine, but I might charge you extra for however much the box cost me, etc. I live less than a mile from my post office, so I'm usually quick with shipping. Multiple purchases will probably be shipped together in one box for however much it will cost me to ship.

I just got a pretty new webcam that I like to use, so if you want me to take pictures of an item or any of an item's defects first, that's cool.

Here you go. Post in the thread if you want to tell people if you call a certain item for yourself or something, but PM or email me to get everything started.

Anything that's $1.00 or $2.00 can be added for free to whatever it is you're buying if you're getting more than $10.00, just let me know what you want. However, if it adds extra weight or needs a bigger box to fit with what you want, you'll have to pay the extra shipping.

Dreamcast
    Crazy Taxi (light scratches, light crease in manual, complete) $2.00
    Jet Grind Radio (complete, scratched a bit) $3.00
    NFL 2K1 (complete, scratched CD) $1.00
    NFL 2K2 (complete, mint) $2.00
    Phantasy Star Online (mint, complete) $10.00
    Power Stone 2 (import, complete, light scratches) $10.00
    Seaman (mint, complete with microphone) $10.00
    Sonic Adventure (complete, scratched CD, wrinkled manual, Game Doctored because I was just fucking around with it, can't guarantee anything here) $1.00 -
    Virtua Tennis (complete, couple light scratches) $3.00

Game Boy Advance/Color/etc
    Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (complete, mint) $15.00
    Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (complete, mint) $40.00

Mario Kart Super Circuit Strategy Guide $2.00

Genesis
    Genesis model 1 (dusty and dirty, but works perfectly, system only with plugs) $20.00 shipped

Castlevania Bloodlines (mint) $10.00
    Ecco the Tides of Time (mint) $2.00
    Sonic 3D Blast (complete) $5.00
    Sonic and Knuckles (mint) $5.00
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (mega drive import/dirty) $5.00
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (not for resale/dirty) $2.00
    World of Illusion/Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck (mint, with box) $5.00

NES
    I have a bunch of those black cart sleeves with a red "Nintendo" written on them. If you want any, they're 25 cents by itself, or free with whatever game you're buying.

NES console (have had since launch, has to be fought with for half an hour to play anything but is in good condition, system only with plugs) $20 shipped

Anticipation (mint) $3.00
    Battle Chess (mint) $2.00
    Blaster Master (air bubbles under sticker) $2.00
    Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers (mint) $5.00
    Dragon Warrior (mint) $5.00
    Gauntlet 2 (mint) $2.00
    Ice Hockey (mint cart, messed up box, no manual) $5.00
    Jordan vs Bird (mint) $2.00
    Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (mint) $2.00
    Rampage (faded line at top of cart) $2.00
    Rampart (mint) $2.00
    Robocop (faded line at top of cart) $2.00
    Rockin' Kats (mint) $5.00
    Snake's Revenge (mint) $2.00
    Super Mario 3 (mint) $5.00
    Super Mario 3 (mint) $5.00
    Super Off-Road (mint) $2.00
    Super Sprint (crease on sticker) $2.00
    Star Voyager (mint) $2.00
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (mint) $5.00
    Terminator 2 (faded all over) $2.00
    Terra Cresta (mint) $6.00
    Total Recall (mint) $2.00
    Xexyz (mint) $5.00
    Zelda (all fucked up, has name Jim on it) $2.00

N64
    Hey You Pikachu (complete, mint) $5.00

Conker Strategy Guide (no poster) $1.00

PC
    I've got the box and manuals for a lot of these, so let me know if you want them. If you don't specify, they'll just come with the game itself with the manuals and inserts, since I don't want to waste postage shipping a big ass box that isn't worth anything because most PC games have little value. Some of these are scratched up too because I don't really take care of PC games unless they have sentimental value or something sappy like that.

Baldur's Gate $3.00
    Baldur's Gate 2 $5.00
    Black and White $5.00
    Everquest $1.00 (already used, so I dunno if it'll work online or whatever)
    Everquest: Ruins of Kunark box SIGNED BY DEVELOPERS, no game inside $10.00 (won this in a contest from eqvault or some popular site a long ass time ago, the box is worn on the edges and there's no game in it because whoever shipped it to me from that site is an asshole who didn't care that it's worth a lot sealed with the game)
    Homeworld $3.00
    Metal Gear Solid (mint) $10.00 (special feature to PC version: first-person mode)
    Morrowind Collector's Edition (complete, big ass box with some small action figure and other stuff I forget, CD is scratched a little, box has those weird indentions on it from when you write on something using the box to hold the paper, the douche at Best Buy did it, I should've slapped him) $20.00
    MTV Music Generator $5.00
    Myth 2 (mint) $5.00
    Myth 3 (mint) $5.00
    Quake (shareware) $2.00
    Quake 2 and all it's expansions $10.00
    Quake 3 Arena $3.00
    Quake 3 Team Arena $3.00
    Serious Sam $3.00
    Sim City 3000 $3.00
    System Shock 2 $5.00
    Wheel of Time $5.00

Myst Strategy Guide $1.00
    Starcraft Strategy Guide $1.00
    Starcraft Brood War Strategy Guide $1.00

PlayStation
    Overheated PlayStation (haven't experienced the annoying FMV skipping and having to put the system on its side to get it to even start? you're in luck! system only with plugs) $10.00 shipped

Castlevania Chronicles (mint, complete) $30.00
    Chrono Cross (mint, complete, non-GH) $20.00
    Dance Dance Revolution Konamix (mint, complete) $20.00
    Gran Turismo 2 (mint, complete, non-GH) $10.00
    Final Fantasy 8 (complete, light scratches, non-GH) $8.00
    King of Fighters 99 (mint, complete) $5.00
    King's Field (complete, scratched CD, broken ripped case, very fucked up) $1.00
    Metal Gear Solid (complete, light scratches, non-GH) $10.00
    Silhouette Mirage (mint, complete) $10.00
    Vagrant Story (mint, complete) $20.00

Saturn
    Nights with 3D controller (mint except for tiny dot of something on box, complete) $20.00

SNES
    Old-style SNES console (top part is as yellow as any SNES you've ever seen, a bit damaged around the cartridge slot and has had the "import" chips broken out, works perfectly, system only with plugs) $15.00 shipped

Castlevania 4 (SEALED) $20.00
    Street Fighter 2 (mint) $2.50

Other crap
    DDRMAX Limited Edition music sampler CD (sealed) $2.00
    Nintendo Jelly Pops (pack of 12 - DK, Link, Yoshi, Mario) $10.00
    Parasite Eve 2 mini-lunchbox $10.00
    PlayStation 2 Sony brand CD case with PlayStation pen (given to Gamer Advisory Panel members) $3.00
    Pokemon Charmander Christmas tree decoration $2.00
    Pokemon Talking Patamon (the packaging for this is so much bigger than the fucking thing itself) $2.00
    Splinter Cell Xbox demo disc (sealed) $1.00
    Vivi plush $10.00

I've also got a shitload of EGM, GameNow, Game Informer, PC Accelerator, PC Gamer, Xbox Nation, Computer Games, and Computer Gaming Magazine if you want any. You can have an issue or two free with whatever you buy, just let me know which magazine you want, or if there's any specific issue you're looking for.

PM or email me with what you want. Thanks for looking.

2. I'll take:

- Batan Returns, Genesis
    - Paper Mario SG
    - Ghosts 'N Goblins, NES

Can you post pics of G&G and Batman?

3. sent you a PM about Paper Mario Strategy Guide
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. damn didnt see melf posted about the guide
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. SFA2 for SNES... $1?

If so... yeah put me down.

6. Christmas Nights!

PM sent.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Interested in:
    Gothic PC
    Exhibition Disc 2 Xbox
    Monster S-video cable PS2

PM sent

LOL Guest
    PMs sent to everyone. Check your boxes!

9. Toxic Grind!?! SOLD!

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

10. Fuck it, I'll take Worms World Party, too.