Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Titans

1. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    He needs to show up in Justice League. As the idiot with the yellow ring and not. . .whatever it is he became.

he had the yellow power ring for awhile
    a good while i think actually

eventually he went with some chick into some amazon rainforrest like place found some ancient tribe drank some water turned out he was a decendant from that tribe had the ability to morph (mostly turned his hands into big guns) and they changed the title of his comic from GUy Garnder to Warrior
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    good i hope he puts Kyle back as the earths GL i really like Kyle alot
    He is, he says Kyle is barely going to go into space in his run on the story, and he wants to keep him on Earth and make him more character based again. His run starts in issue 176, and is going to show the repercussions that going into space for awhile has taken on his life.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Kyle because a new hero called "Ion," wherein he had the power of ALL the GLC, so he could be everywhere at once, setting things right before they ever went wrong.

He eventually gave the power up to birth the Watchers all over again, because it was they who gave him his ring, his ring was able to give thewm back their lives.

He still has a power ring, and it's the most powerful ring any GL has ever seen.

I imagine with the rebirth of the Watchers, a new GLC isn't far behind.

Because of this story arc, Kyle is considered to be an even greater GL than Hal could ever have been.

Look it up. It's been compiled into a trade paperback, and I think it'll run as cheap as $10. It's SO worth reading, especially if you like Kyle.

woah thats awesome Kyle rocks the house he really does

I LOVED when they got ride of Jordan i just could not stand him as a GL ever

i deffinetly need to find that story arch

nice to see Kyle being considered such a kick ass GL

i think he was in ONE episode of Superman where Superman kinda shows him what its all about to be a hero but theyve litterally aired the episode like twice ever
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. CV, if they don't make a new Corps before Marz takes over, he'll definately form one, as in the rather large interview I read he expressed interest over and over again about reforming the Corps.

5. personally i say Fuck the Corps
    Where I play

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    personally i say Fuck the Corps
    Well, like I said, Marz dosen't want Kyle to be an active part of the Corps, and he would have given leadership to John Stewart. I don't know what issue they are on right now, though, I just know this is what Marz wanted to do a couple of years ago, and I'd assume he'd go through with the same plans if given the option.

7. This is Ion:

The name of the collected edition is "The Power of Ion."

He really does a lot of cool stuff in this arc. He gives Jade her powers back, etc. Definitely worth a read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. And here's Kyle as GL after the Ion ordeal. He even gets himself some new duds.

There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Roufuss
    CV, if they don't make a new Corps before Marz takes over, he'll definately form one, as in the rather large interview I read he expressed interest over and over again about reforming the Corps.
    Dude, I'm all about the Corps. I always have been. I thought it was rediculous the way Hal went and killed them all. I do hope it comes back.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Dude, I'm all about the Corps. I always have been. I thought it was rediculous the way Hal went and killed them all. I do hope it comes back.
    What issue # are they on right now?

And like I said before, one of the main reasons Hal called the Corps, was so when Kyle became a GL, all the stories could focus just on him, and not on the corps and interstellar stuff, since they wanted a few years to build Kyle as a character.

I never liked how they killed Sinestro, though.