Thread: attaching an image the second time

1. attaching an image the second time

i tried attaching an image that i had attached in another thread months ago, and it gives an error which says i already attached it and links to the thread i did it in. The image is not placed in the new thread.

I'm not searching through the last word thread to link to my image again. Is there some way to make this easier? Oh, and renaming the file wouldn't circumvent this from happening.

2. I set that up so the database backup isn't 300mb of threads and 600mb of attachments. If you need quick & dirty access to the attachment again, hit up your user control panel and the last option at the bottom of the left-side menu. That's your Attachment Manager, where you can easily copy the link for the attachment and see what thread/post it was in.

I donno if it's just me or the style I'm using (2.1) but I'm not seeing a good 90%+ of anyone's attatchments, at all.

4. Show me an example thread and I'll check it out.

6. Do you have some sort of web filter in effect? Cause I can see attachment thumbnails in 2.1 just fine....

Dammit. Yeah I do. I should have thought of that...

Since the Cable is up of course we hafta run ZoneAlarm on this machine... so that's probably what's causing a majority of animated gifs to be frozen too.

All right, thanks anyways.

8. No problem. That's why I'm here.