Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (saturn)
    Grandia (PSX)
    Final Fantasy Anthology (PSX)
    Zone of the Enders (PS2)
    Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
    Tony Hawk 3 (PS2)

STUFF I WANT!
    * Next to really wanted items

*TurboDuo system (pick any number of trade items and then add how much cash you want in addition, or if you don't want any of the stuff, just ask how much cash you want for it)

*Ys Book 1 and 2 (any of the trade games, or $20)

Ys 3: Wandereres From Ys (TurboDuo) (any of the trade games, or $20)

*Lords of Thunder (any of the trade games, or $20)

Lunar 1 (sega CD) (any of the trade games, or $20)

Lunar 2 (sega CD) (any two of the trade games)

Email me at KungFuJoe29@yahoo.com or AIM me at KungFuJoe29 or just respond right here (preferred)

2. ...

I am interested in Magical School Lunar, but 30 seems a bit high, would you be willing to neogotiate? Also, what's the condition?

Also, would you be willing to sell your copy of Grandia (PSX) as well (as long as it's in good condition)?

Maybe a package deal?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. actually 30 is a good price for my copy of MSL!, its practically brand new. The game has only been played once, the case been opened three times, MSL! Trading cards still sealed, instructions never been flipped through. I'm actually thinking of holding onto Grandia though. I am willing to trade MSL! for TurboGraphx/Duo games if you think the price is too high.

4. I'm interested in Shinobi as well as ZoE and MGS2, but I don't have anything you list for wants to trade.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. what do you have to trade?

6. At the moment I have nothing other than Genesis, 32X, and Sega CD stuff... well, actually I take that back, I do have a huge list of saturn games that i posted in another thread on this forum. More to be listed later too.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. ...

Originally posted by Speed Racer
    actually 30 is a good price for my copy of MSL!, its practically brand new. The game has only been played once, the case been opened three times, MSL! Trading cards still sealed, instructions never been flipped through. I'm actually thinking of holding onto Grandia though. I am willing to trade MSL! for TurboGraphx/Duo games if you think the price is too high.
    I'm still interested, but won't get paid until the 30th of this month (I get paid monthly). I'de be willing to pay $30 if that includes shipping?

So basically, if it's still around at that time and you think that is a fair price, then I'll take it off your hands.

8. You interested?

Let me know...