Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regus' Feedback Thread

1. Regus' Feedback Thread

He sends his stuff out quick and packages them with care.
    A+++ and all that other happy shit.
    Buy his stuff with confidence.

2. I couldn't agree more. Stuff was carefully packed, and he threw in a copy of Shogun Total War. Great transaction, buy his stuff!

3. Two thumbs up and a bottle of gin for diffx. He sent out the package promptly, well packed, and it arrived over the course of a weekend. He even threw in a free game (System Shock 2) with the package. Good communication too - he emailed me once the package sent with tracking numbers and such, so I knew when to expect it.

Give him your business. Buy his stuff.

4. I definitely send props for him. Packages stuff well and gave me the tracking number, he's easy to communicate with, and I even got a free soundtrack I was actually looking to PAY for later on. Win! Can't lose with him, so go buy some stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I even got a free soundtrack I was actually looking to PAY for later on.
    Well Im glad that worked out, I found the soundtrack to be quite crap but I hope you like it.

Ah, good ol' diffx.

Thanks for not disappointing by coming in here and being all "Thank you! XD"
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Well Im glad that worked out, I found the soundtrack to be quite crap but I hope you like it.
    I only wanted one track.

But Bangai-O wont play... I think my DC is on the fritz or something.

8. Yea there's definitely nothing wrong with the Bangai-O. It's in perfect condition.

9. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Yea there's definitely nothing wrong with the Bangai-O. It's in perfect condition.
    I know, it looks flawless. I'll check it out on another system. No complaints ^^

EDIT: Game works fine on Tain's DC, so it's just mine. Bah. I'll get it to work eventually.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Thanks for not disappointing by coming in here and being all "Thank you! XD"
    Hahahaha.