Thread: Has Sega finally pulled the plug on SegaNet games?

1. Has Sega finally pulled the plug on SegaNet games?

I've been playing Alien Front Online, and Daytona as part of the games that are still free on SegaNet. Saturday evening I tried to get on with AFO and I get booted out in the lobby, which looks empty. Has Sega pulled the plug on all the free online games, or have they done this with the subscription games as well? What about PSOver.2?

2. I don't have a dial-up account right now, so I can't check, but I hope not. I just bought PSO v.2 again, and I had some sad, small hope that the new versions on other consoles might be compatible...

...and I'm just getting good enough at Daytona that I might be able to take on someone who knows what they're doing.
    -Kyo

3. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    I don't have a dial-up account right now, so I can't check, but I hope not. I just bought PSO v.2 again, and I had some sad, small hope that the new versions on other consoles might be compatible...

...and I'm just getting good enough at Daytona that I might be able to take on someone who knows what they're doing.

Daytona did'nt come up either. You sit there for about a minute, then the system says server error, or something like that.