Thread: Any Fans of Jade Cocoon 1+2?

News Any Fans of Jade Cocoon 1+2?

I bought both awhile back, but never got around to playing them and aren't able to currently with my current setup. Anyways I'm not too big on Monster breeding type sims, as the genre seemed dull to me, but the cel shaded graphics in part 2 looked really impressive. Part 1 I played a bit of on demo but I can't recall much. So are these two games worth playing thru? Good stories/music etc?

2. no.

3. I enjoyed the first one a bit. I finished and felt pretty... I dunno. Just didnt feel like there was enough game in the first one. I wanted to try out the second one, and still havent. Kinda have an urge to go back and play the first now that you reminded me of it.

Love the artwork from both though.
    A is for action

4. Il oved the first one, it had a strong mononoke vibe, didnt play the second since i dont have a ps2, but if i get one thats a day one purchase. At its heart, i know its just pokemon with cool backgrounds and some oddly done breeding elements, but i really got into the whole atmosphere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

5. terrible games :/
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

6. Xbox 360 I

I only played the first one. I didn't really care for it much and when they tried to make me beat the same levels over again I ditched it.