Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Gameboy Advance in 2004

You could have kept your mouth shut regardless of whether or not someone said something.
    You're right, I could have. But then Roufuss would have been wrong, and we don't want that happening, do we?

Just for future reference, what is your viewpoint anyway?
    I have no idea how else to reconstitute "my viewpoint" into a different phrase of English. If you go back through past threads, and my replies here, and still fail to comprehend my point, I'm at a complete loss for further information.

PROTIP: The TurboExpress did it right because it didn't make me choose proprietary software against its home console library.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    You could have kept your mouth shut regardless of whether or not someone said something. Just for future reference, what is your viewpoint anyway?
    Just ignore him and he'll go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by dog$
    You're right, I could have. But then Roufuss would have been wrong, and we don't want that happening, do we?

I have no idea how else to reconstitute "my viewpoint" into a different phrase of English. If you go back through past threads, and my replies here, and still fail to comprehend my point, I'm at a complete loss for further information.
    I don't think they fail to comprehend. I think they just fail to care. People understand you dislike the GBA, for whatever logic you used to come to this conclusion. People just don't want to be reminded of it in every single GBA thread known to man.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

The fact that you name a specific piece of handheld hardware indicates that you already fail to comprehend.

And I had no problem keeping silent, but again, people needed to publically dread a post of mine here as if it's some disease. Well, that's just a billing I can't resist.

5. Dog$: Pretend handheld gaming does not exist.

Everyone else: Pretend dog$ does not exist.

There you go. A solution for everyone. No fuss, no muss.

Everyone else: Pretend dog$ does not exist.

There, made it easier. Have Roufuss and everyone else understand Statement #2 and we're good to go.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dog$
    The fact that you name a specific piece of handheld hardware indicates that you already fail to comprehend.
    Simple question: What if I like to play games when I'm not home and no consoles are availible?

Thus, handhelds exist. It's not a small crappy console that won't work on the TV, it serves a different function.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Simple question: What if I like to play games when I'm not home and no consoles are availible?

Thus, handhelds exist. It's not a small crappy console that won't work on the TV, it serves a different function.
    Remember, this is TNL where you are not allowed to like something unless we aprove.