Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Kingdom Hearts stuff

1. Wanted: Kingdom Hearts stuff

I'm looking for:

- The soundtrack
    - Sora, Donald, & Goofy figures
    - posters
    - wallscrolls

Check my sig for my GTZ trade list. I have some other stuff available for trade so feel free to throw some offers. Reply here or PM me.

Thanks!

2. They did come out with Kingdom Hearts toys... each good guy came bundled with a bad guy, and I heard there were going to have a Wave 2, but decided not to go through with it last I heard.

Do a search on the internet, they are easy to find but it's about 12 bucks for two really small, barely poseable figures.

Or did you have other ones in mind?
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. I have the generic promotion poster (double-sided), if you're even interested in that.

4. I think Tomy put out some figures. I'm not sure how good they were though.

Nomi, how big is the poster?

5. 70 cm X 55 cm, about. No thumbtack holes, but there's low-stick tap on the corners. It usually peels off without any poster damage.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I think Tomy put out some figures. I'm not sure how good they were though.
    They are pretty well detailed, look just like their game counterparts, they were just pricey at 12 bucks for two of them and on the small side.

7. I wish I could find the Mirage Toys figures that are in the back of the manual. Were they ever released?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I wish I could find the Mirage Toys figures that are in the back of the manual. Were they ever released?
    Those are the ones I meant. Melf.

http://au.store.yahoo.com/australian...toykinhea.html

Then, Series 2 has Beast & Heartless Gargoyle, Jafar and Heartless Riku (this one looks great), Simba and Heartless Powerwild, Genie and Heartless Bandit, Peter Pan and Heartless Pirate, and Ariel and Mer-Sora.

Those ones come out in Jan... I heard that Sephiroth was going to be one of the figures, but I guess it got scrapped.

9. Cool! I only really want Sora, Donald, & Goofy (limited space you see) and haven't seen these at all on ebay.