Thread: Want FREE games (and more)?

1. Want FREE games (and more)?

Sign up and be eligible for the chance to win games and accessories. Details inside.

Awhile back I posted a thread regarding a promotional event hosted by Ready Set Gamer. Initially, there was some confusion which required some clarification regarding the company's function and what was required of its participants.

As many know, TNL periodically provides contests - which occur periodically. And while you may not care for all the prizes we may offer, chances are you will be intrigued by what RSG has to offer - just by signing up and getting others involved with their promotional events.

The key involves signing up persons who are genuinlely have a love for games. By signing up, anyone can be a winner based upon you referral percentage. So it can be anywhere from a free game, a t-shirt, accessories, or even a PC. The more people you can refer, the greater chance you have of winning a bigger prize!

If you're among the those who read my recent editorial, than you're also aware that I was a recipient of RSG's recent contest, in which I won a free Xbox title (Munch's Oddysee). Out of the many people that entered, I can honestly say that I was happy to win and thank all of those who became a member.

The full listing of winners can be seen <a href="http://www.readysetgamer.com/showwinners.asp">here</a> (I ranked 15th)

(Ew, this sounds like some triangle scheme thingy)

If you want to think of it like that, ok...but this is one foundation in which no one is ever left out in the cold. My prize and link above posting in which I was among the winners is proof of that, and if you're looking for an opportunity to win free stuff and get others involved...you don't want to pass this over!

Click <a href="http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?2048=28621" target="top">here</a> to sign up!

2. This re-announcement wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the old link you posted won't give you credit for the refferrals anymore, right?

And I bet you are going to be getting credit for THESE new referrals in the new round of their contest RIGHT?

I dunno, I think it would only be fair to post a link that you WON'T be getting prizes for. It just doesn't seem fair...

3. Originally posted by Master
    This re-announcement wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that the old link you posted won't give you credit for the refferrals anymore, right?

And I bet you are going to be getting credit for THESE new referrals in the new round of their contest RIGHT?

I dunno, I think it would only be fair to post a link that you WON'T be getting prizes for. It just doesn't seem fair...
    Fair? LOL.

The system is based upon referrals, I refer you, you refer someone else when you sign up and so on...that's how the network works. I can understand your reservations and apparently it rattles your conscience. Look at the website in detail if you remain skeptical.

RSG's refferal system is quite similar to the promotional programs established by temp agencies which award employees for bringing in new applicants (they receive bonuses in their salary), or cell phone companies such as Sprint, which awards customers with free minutes.

The point I am illustrating here is that the company provides you with an incentive for inviting new members...what's so unfair about that? It's utilized throughout our very society...by all means, call up those organizations and tell them how wrong they are.

There's no investment here, no risk. All you have to lose is a few minutes by registering. Then in turn, when upcoming promotions are held, you can tell others about the event and you are rewarded based on how many ppl you refer. The number is up to you. I didn't refer a lot of ppl, outside of the board (though it was explained to me that it was ok), but at the time I pulled the link because I did not understand everything. Now I do, and honestly I think that you're addressing its function with a negative outlook.

But hey, if by then you still feel uncomfortable, no one's forcing you to do anything. Don't enter...end of story.