Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4-18: MORE!! Low Prices--Games, anime, guides, posters, accessories. OMFG SALE

1. If I can find another mailing tube (Xeno Gigas just got my other), then yes. If not, another buck for the packaging maybe. I should have one lying around though.

2. No problem. PM me your addy and I'll get a MO out to you tomorrow.

3. Er, I don't take money orders. Any chance you do Paypal or checks? Cash? Paypal...

I can try if it's your only option, but I really hate money orders.

4. Odd, a money order should be just as easy to cash as a check only you don't have to wait for it to clear.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. I've had two messy cases in a row. And since I don't have my own bank account, this has to be through and dependent upon my father. He's not reliable, so Paypal is by far my favorite choice.

6. -SOCOM- Complete with box and headset, played only once.
    -Ghost Recon
    -Final Fantasy X guide

I'm interested in that stuff right there. If you could check my GameTZ list in my sig for a trade, that'd be cool. Thanks. (I prefer to trade, but if you have prices in mind, I may be able to buy one or two of those items)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    I've had two messy cases in a row. And since I don't have my own bank account, this has to be through and dependent upon my father. He's not reliable, so Paypal is by far my favorite choice.
    I use postal money orders, which you can cash at the PO itself. No messy banks needed!

8. Hey Nomi, sorry to be a bother but I was just wondering what the X/1999 poster looked like. (I'm always looking for X stuff, but I might have it already) thanks~
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Hey Nomi, sorry to be a bother but I was just wondering what the X/1999 poster looked like. (I'm always looking for X stuff, but I might have it already) thanks~

Blurry image, my camera isn't too nice. And the creases are from how it came, I haven't improperly folded the thing. And please excuse any discoloration... I need a better digital camera

10. Bumping this up.

I added a few titles, updated what's taken, and organized things a bit. Buy something!