Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4-18: MORE!! Low Prices--Games, anime, guides, posters, accessories. OMFG SALE

1. Andrew, if you can give me the highest you'd be willing to pay, I can ask my friends if they'd part with their doubles. They have one or two of all the ones I already sold. It's worth a shot.

2. Added my Sega Nomad to the lot. I don't quite want to part with it, so make a good offer. It's in great shape and hasn't been used for anything outside of light Sonic play and Columns.

3. I want that Shin Sangokumuso. Bring it along to Ohayocon tommorow and I'll take it off your hands. I'm sure we can working something out, as long as you don't want a ton for it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno Gigas
    Ohayocon
    I've heard some pretty bad convention names, but I think it's time to crown a new champ.

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    I've heard some pretty bad convention names, but I think it's time to crown a new champ.
    Yeah, the first time someone asked me if I was going and I heard that name I was all like
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. They think it's 'clever', since it's phonetically the same as Ohio. Pretty stupid, but meh.

7. Moved the Nomad and GC to a new thread

8. Bump includes updates and general, VERY negotiable prices. Post here, PM, email, or IM me to talk. I'm more than willing to work with you. Combined stuff will be cheaper, too, so buy more stuff!

... I beg!

9. PM Sent

10. Hey, Nomi. You can't be 15 and 18 with a valid credit card *stares at prefered payment method*. So, which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.