Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 245678 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4-18: MORE!! Low Prices--Games, anime, guides, posters, accessories. OMFG SALE

1. Ok, let me know.

2. Did you ever find the manual to ZOE: 2nd Runner ?

3. Those who asked on games: No time to check, I'm leaving for the day.

Melf: No, it's lost.

4. Nomi, Is Super Smash Bros. Melee complete? What condition is the package in? What about Zelda: The Wind Waker?

Could you PM me a picture of The Wind Waker & Super Smash Bros. Melee?

5. PM sent.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

6. HEYA

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    RahXephon- Complete Japanese DVD collector set. 3 discs, every episode. Even though this is NOT pirated anime, the subtitles are bad in some episodes. Great condition, complete with plastic protective outer shell.
    Judging by the subtitle lack of quality, I'd say it's bootleg. It has a very nice three-disc holding fold-box with good artwork, however, so it's a good bootleg in that regard. Got it as a gift, so I wouldn't know. -$5
    It's Region 0 right? If so I'll take it. Beats trying to download the episodes on a 56k at least.

7. Quote Originally Posted by PepsimanVsJoe
    It's Region 0 right? If so I'll take it. Beats trying to download the episodes on a 56k at least.
    Lordmrw called it first, sorry. I don't know region numbers, but it's import. But... Damn, I haven't watched this in ages. I think it works with US DVD players, since I didn't have my JPS2 yet. I'll check to be sure, anyway. Lordmrw, if that's a problem tell me. I thought I had specified in the list but I didn't.

8. Grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    Lordmrw called it first, sorry. I don't know region numbers, but it's import. But... Damn, I haven't watched this in ages. I think it works with US DVD players, since I didn't have my JPS2 yet. I'll check to be sure, anyway. Lordmrw, if that's a problem tell me. I thought I had specified in the list but I didn't.
    Dirty PM

Well nevermind then.

9. Its not a problem for me, i have a DVD player in my computer.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

10. Bump and update.

Hey, my birthday's in a month. Give me money.