Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Update 4-18: MORE!! Low Prices--Games, anime, guides, posters, accessories. OMFG SALE

1. No problem.

2. I'll take it!

-Game Genie- Complete with box, manual, cart. and code book, though the book had a bit of water spilled on it at some point. All codes are perfectly legible and unmarked by the water, though the outside is shriveled somewhat. Still perfectly useable. Box is in great shape.- $10

-Sega 6-Pak- cart. only. Includes Sonic, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, and Super Hang-On. - $3

-Sonic and Knuckles- with manual, trying to find the box. It’s here somewhere- $3

-Teal Game Boy Color- complete with battery cover. Buttons are super-crisp, the screen's in great shape. Excellent unit condition overall.- $9
    -Gameshark- cart. only- $2

-MYST III: Exile- excellent condition, hardly played through. Mac OSX and Windows compatible.- $3

-Game Boy four player adapter

-N64- Mario Kart- Totally pristine. Not a scratch, dent or mark on it, and includes all manuals and plastic bag. Perfect condition.

I'll take these all for 25 with paypal. Whaddaya say?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Quasi Stomach
    -Game Genie- Complete with box, manual, cart. and code book, though the book had a bit of water spilled on it at some point. All codes are perfectly legible and unmarked by the water, though the outside is shriveled somewhat. Still perfectly useable. Box is in great shape.- $10

-Sega 6-Pak- cart. only. Includes Sonic, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, and Super Hang-On. - $3

-Sonic and Knuckles- with manual, trying to find the box. It’s here somewhere- $3

-Teal Game Boy Color- complete with battery cover. Buttons are super-crisp, the screen's in great shape. Excellent unit condition overall.- $9
    -Gameshark- cart. only- $2

-MYST III: Exile- excellent condition, hardly played through. Mac OSX and Windows compatible.- $3

-Game Boy four player adapter

-N64- Mario Kart- Totally pristine. Not a scratch, dent or mark on it, and includes all manuals and plastic bag. Perfect condition.

I'll take these all for 25 with paypal. Whaddaya say?
    10+3+3+9+2+3+(buck or two)+need to make an offer, I want about 5

does NOT equal 25. That's somewhere in the thirties, and then shipping, which would be more than the standard $3.85, since it will not fit in a priority flat rate envelope. If $25 is your offer for all of those, I'll have to turn you down.

Game Genie and Mario Kart are pending in another trade anyway, so I'll have to get back to you this weekend.

4. Sorry. When I copied and pasted them, I didn't see some of the higher-up ones, I already had to edit it once. How 'bout 30, plus shipping? Let me know.