Thread: Want FREE games (and more)? Find out how inside...

1. Want FREE games (and more)? Find out how inside...

Awhile back I posted a thread regarding a promotional event hosted by Ready Set Gamer. Initially I was sorta confused as to how it all worked...and I apologize for any confusion I caused to others.

TNL hosts events periodically (and I know some of ya don't really care for what's offered). But RSG is always giving something away which is well worth getting involved, simply by registering and in turn referring other friends and family (persons that are gamers that is) when promotional events are hosted. Anyone that enters can be a winner, whether it's just a T-shirt to prizes including PCs, consoles and accessories...and the more people you refer, the GREATER the prize!!!

If you read my editorial last week, then you're aware that I actually was among the winners, out of 200+ ppl that entered. So you have nothing to lose. The full listing of winners can be seen <a href="http://www.readysetgamer.com/showwinners.asp">here</a> (I ranked 15th)

Just thought I'd relay this all to those of you that love contests and winning free stuff. Become a member - and it helps me out a great deal if you're interested by signing up using my referral link. In turn...when you sign up...you will get a ID link of your own...and everyone can be a winner.

(ew, this sounds like some triangle scheme thingy)

If you want to think of it like that, ok...but this is one foundation in which no one is ever left out in the code. My prize and link above posting in which I was among the winners is proof of that, and I thank all of you that were among those who used my referral link!

Click <a href="http://readysetgamer.com/register.asp?2048=28621" target="top">here</a> to sign up!

2. My thoughts on this are posted elsewhere... (Headlines)

3. (ew, this sounds like some triangle scheme thingy)
    Perhaps because it is?

4. it is a triangle scheme. The problem with these schemes
    isn't that everyone gets screwed. It's that the people
    on the bottom of the triangle are screwed, to help the people
    that are higher up.

5. Originally posted by Mode7
    Perhaps because it is?
    Ah Mode...always stating the obvious, that's why I love about ya.
    (and that's why I mentioned it through my sarcasm...ashame it's so difficult to be interpreted)

rezo: how are you getting screwed? are you paying for this? no, this isn't some Amway crap. The 'bottom' people as you put it are just as eligible for prizes by referring others...you're only "screwed" by not doing anything with your membership and not telling others. Now, of course, if you don't like getting free games and stuff, then hey - to each his own...there are many ppl that do.

Like I said...I won, and I didn't even expect to get anything.

Once again, I thank all those who signed up awhile back. I anticipate that many of you that succeed in referring others will also receive something free that you'll enjoy.

Don't slam it until you tried it...

6. of course, I was thinking of the monetary pyramid schemes. As you said, by getting people below me on the pyramid, I can help myself out. It all depends on our abilities to reach people to refer. But the priority is for those who get referral for credit, and exponential if the people they referred's refferals are credited to them as well.

7. Originally posted by rezo
    of course, I was thinking of the monetary pyramid schemes. As you said, by getting people below me on the pyramid, I can help myself out. It all depends on our abilities to reach people to refer. But the priority is for those who get referral for credit, and exponential if the people they referred's refferals are credited to them as well.
    *nod* Hey...but everyone wins, just for referring someone..even if it's like say 5 ppl...you still get SOMETHING for your efforts (and how cool is that?) Even if I wasn't a member, I still would've directed you all to this, because it's great that this company is giving away stuff to members referring others.

I hope that you decide to join up...it can be pretty fun.

8. eek!

Amway!!!

*runs out*

9. It was a choice between a Gamecube Memory card or an Xbox title - Munch's Oddysee. I chose the latter.

It really is an easy way...signing up through me helps me...then you sign up others that YOU refer...and when they host the next contest and you tell others...you're awarded for the number of ppl you sign up. If you are the top referral, you get a grand prize - the last event, they gave away a PC

10. If I was to do this and get more award-winning titles like Herdy Gerdy, count me out yesterday. Herdy Gerdy made good spiderman ticket money.