Thread: Any new info, movies, or pics of the AM2 Macross game?NT

1. Any new info, movies, or pics of the AM2 Macross game?NT

nt

2. Nah, not really.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. Some folks talked about it in the Street Fighter X thread, actually.
    pwned by Ivan

4. Supposedly it's really good... for the 4 hours it lasts for. And there's little incentive to replay unless you absolutely must have Fokker's color scheme. I have the model sitting on top of my TV already.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau
    Supposedly it's really good... for the 4 hours it lasts for. And there's little incentive to replay unless you absolutely must have Fokker's color scheme. I have the model sitting on top of my TV already.
    It's good to hear about the game being really good. I don't really care about the length at all. I'd rather finish Metal Slug X 20 times than play through FFX once and I wanted ZOE 2 to end earlier. The little incentive to replay is what worries. What exactly is supposed to be wrong with the replay? Games don't really need incentives. The best replay value is being so fun that you wanna play it again even if nothing changes.

6. It's like a fun and highly refined version of robotech battlecry. I like the ground levels alot since it's basically virtual on.

7. Really short, really great game. If it was any longer the game would have run out of material and/or gotten boring. The replay comes from the scoring system. Extra paint schemes are unlocked by getting really really high scores. Fokker's colors in particular need S rankings on I don't even remember how many levels. The requirement is obscene though. It's not really a big deal and I can't say I've gone back to play for score too much.

As a game standing by itself it's excellent. If you're a Macross fan, on the other hand, you ought to buy it as soon as possible because you may just piss yourself with joy.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

8. http://gamespy.com/icfj/november03/import9/index2.shtml

he didn't like it. i haven't played it slash don't care at all.