Thread: needed: Panasonic Q Gameboy player

1. needed: Panasonic Q Gameboy player

So I've finally gotten around to looking for this for my Q, and it seems it's already sold out and no one has it! Does anyone know where one of these can still be purchased, either online, or through a Japanese contact? Ebay turned up nothing......I know it's a long shot, but if anyone can help me out, I appreciate it. Thanks. PM or e-mail or post please.

2. It's backordered, so you can't get it right away, but play-asia.com carries the Gameboy players for the Panasonic Q. You might want to check them out if you haven't done so already.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    It's backordered, so you can't get it right away, but play-asia.com carries the Gameboy players for the Panasonic Q. You might want to check them out if you haven't done so already.
    With the Q no longer being in production, I wonder if they actually will get anymore in.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

4. Here's a link, buddy! Hope you brought your wallet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41040
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Whoa!! nearly $300!! I have been a proud owner of a Panasonic Q since 2002 and was also anxiously waiting to get one also but realized it was too hard to come buy so I just recently bought the Interact Advance Gameboy Player for it and it plays pretty damn well! There was MY solution!! *hugs his Q* Prettiest system I have....but i still want a Wondermega to go with it...

Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Here's a link, buddy! Hope you brought your wallet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=41040

6. They had been going for around $100 last week or so. I dunno what the hell is up with that auction. Maybe the bidders think they're getting a Q?

Feel free to post some more detailed impressions of that Interact player. I might throw down for one for my Q myself.

7. Ok, I felt obliged to actually write up a review for the Interact GBA Player. Hope you enjoy!

They had been going for around $100 last week or so. I dunno what the hell is up with that auction. Maybe the bidders think they're getting a Q?

Feel free to post some more detailed impressions of that Interact player. I might throw down for one for my Q myself.

8. Where? Checked your site, even, but didn't see it.

And where'd you find it? Google's not helping.

9. LOL You forgot to check one place for the review.....here!! LOL I posted it under the Reader Reviews section. As to where I found it, I actually found it in Best Buy when it was first released, like at the end of November.

Where? Checked your site, even, but didn't see it.

And where'd you find it? Google's not helping.

10. Play-asia had a brief window when they had some for about $60, so I ordered one from them and got it a week later. Brand new. Haven't seen them for sale since, so they must be long gone......