Page 1 of 32 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Overrated Band/Musician

1. Most Overrated Band/Musician

Bon Jovi.

2. I've never met anyone that didn't think Bon Jovi was more hairspray than talent...

I'd say Metallica, hands down.

Radiohead gets an honorable mention because of all the pretentious fucks that flock to them.

3. Metallica
    Radiohead
    A Perfect Circle
    Tool
    Bjork

In that order.
    o_O

4. Linkin Park

I'm SO SICK of their fans and their music. "OMG LINKIN PARK ARE MAH LIFE" "THEIR LYRICS SPEAK TO ME!!!!"

I could scribble some angsty teen lyrics like that in 5 seconds and probably use the equipment better too. Here I can sum up their two albums in 3 seconds.

"I'm so CONFUSED"
    "I'm about to BREAK"
    "This FEELING INSIDE"
    "Don't you do that!"
    "I'm gonna scream!"

Lets face it, they are boy rock band made to sell records to angsty 15 year olds. I can't wait for their fad to be over. I think hot topic will go out of business after they die out....or atleast have to stop selling lip piercings.

(deep breath) Whew don't even get me started, I'm already edgy after the holidays.

5. Quote Originally Posted by CynicalSphere
    I've never met anyone that didn't think Bon Jovi was more hairspray than talent...
    Now that I think about it yea perhaps Bon Jovi isnt a great answer, however he gets a lot of love around these parts, I was inspired to create this thread after someone told me about one of his songs was one of the best ever or some shit. I dunno, I tried to forget.

6. Beatles
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

7. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    Beatles
    Wow. You're 28 and that retarded and void of taste?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

8. NIN, Radiohead, and virtually any IDM'ian.

9. Metallica ( there are not enough words in the world to even begin to discrbe my utter distaste for this band.)

thats it for now.

yum yum yum ...
    Delicioso

10. I like Radiohead but i dont think theyre THAT great, frankly they're an overpar band with a few very good songs under their belt. I noticed that after a while society ruins just about everything in media, music,games, movies...anything. My votes are pretty much the same as everyone else's.

Limp Bizkit
    Metallica
    Tool
    Billy Talent [ugh, try shutting up]
    Korn

in the more urban department...

Wayne Wonder
    Nelly
    Tupac
    50Cent, cincuenta pesos, cinquante sous...50, 50, 50.