Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any after christmas sales?

1. Best Buy has Beyond Good or Evil PS2 on sale for 30 bones this week.

2. I traded in a bunch of old games I don't play anymore at EB, and got NFSU, Metal Arms, Beyond Good and Evil, and FFCC pre-ordered and only paid $25
    pwned by Ivan

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    if i bought something yesterday, but didn't get the 30% off, can i go back tomorrow and get the difference back? i'm only asking because the GS me and a friend (he bought an anime box set) went into yesterday didn't have any mention of the sale, and when we asked if it was happening, the guy looked completely stupid about it. he said the only thing that did apply was live action movie dvds. kinda caught us as weird since we've seen at least two other GS's advertising the 30 off weeks ago.
    They dont have to honor it..but they should considering its within a week. Just go in and ask.

4. the 30% off sale at GS ends Monday night. however there is a buy 2 used merchandise, get the 3rd free sale in effect now. while this won't work on used next-gen systems, the email i saw today stated that n64s, PSX, Dreamcast and others are fair game.

there's also the standard 'trade 3 (non pre-2004 sports) next generation games and get an extra $10 bucks' deal.