Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reach high for your dreams! (Update)

1. Reach high for your dreams! (Update)

It's a picture I drew for my friend wishing him good luck with his site. Check out MUSAJUMP and support them please. Critique on the artwork will be appreciated too.

ps. second picture is an older work i posted in the thread by hero, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post it here too. oh and fyi, they are both done digitally, no pencils and paper were used.

2. this pic is the best thing on that site. i like it a lot, too bad you had to waste it over there.

3. the typography on the second one is horrible. But other than that they're excellent drawings.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Does the shirt on the guy in the first picture say poop?

Because if it does, excellent.

5. I'm surprised these were both entirely digital. They have hand drawn look to them while most digital images look 'cleaner' even when the lines haven't been cleaned up. Especially the second one.

Like 'em both. You pull off a hard perspective in the first with only his right arm looking too thin as the only problem I see, though the words in the background screw up your work with the perspective a bit. I really like the big coat in the second image. It feels heavy and folded in all the right places.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

6. shingo needs to put up more work. he's done a few naruto pieces from a while back that are cool.

7. okie

Ok, here are some of my older stuff that I did with markers. Most of them are Naruto related.

8. Rock Lee is the best!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor
    Rock Lee is the best!

Skills man, skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

10. Good stuff, Shingo! But you knew that ^^

Post more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.