Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Racer is a Scammer!

1. Stickied in hopes that people will get a chance to read this.

2. Stickied in hopes that people will get a chance to read this.

3. What do you expect, he's a demon on wheels.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    What do you expect, he's a demon on wheels.
    Thanks for the mood lightener.

5. Well PayPal said that since he sent the item they will do nothing.

sucks

6. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Stickied in hopes that people will get a chance to read this.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    wow, that's a bit surprising. i bought a game from speed racer a while back and everything came as described. shipping was a little late, but other than that, everything was gravy.
    Same here, but my item was in a little bit worse condition than he described it, but it still seemed ok.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shapermc
    Well PayPal said that since he sent the item they will do nothing.

sucks
    Do not give up hope. I will help you. I'll probably make a personal link for my FAQ on Mail Fraud for future reference.

http://www.tritonlabs.com/cgi-bin/fo...=ST;f=1;t=2484

Follow the FAQ I have made for Mail Fraud and it will help you out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Same goes for everyone. I have done this before and I have gotten positive results. It may take 1-2 months but things will be handled appropriately.

I suggest filling out the USPS and others. I have only done the USPS only and this is what happened..

- I sent a letter with proof of emails and payments to them
    - After they received it, they sent me a letter back stating that they have sent the other party an email and they even included a copy of the letter that was sent to the other party. In that letter that was sent to them was that they have 45 days to contact me to inform me of when the payment/item was going to be sent or legal action will be taken
    - If and when that 45 days has passed, on the back of one of the papers the USPS had sent in the letter was a questionairre. On that questionairre it asks if the other party ever contacted you and if you ever received the item/payment.

Since I received the payment, I dont know what would have happened if I said No, I didnt receive it.

Unfortunately, I didnt photocopy that letter which would have came in handy to show you guys how it looked. But like I said, if you need help, let me know.

LOL Guest
    Filing for mail fraud wouldn't work because, while Speed Racer is being a dick for doing this, he's 100% right about never mentioning that it's the official US box set. You got exactly what was described to you, it's just a shame he used your own assumptions to screw you.

10. The region 0 thing in the decription should've tipped you off.

That and all the chinese on the box :P

Or did he have no picture and decription like the auction you linked to?