Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a quick question about Xbox live.

1. a quick question about Xbox live.

So I got Xbox live for christmas, and its totally awesome. Bad talking frenchies while they're kicking my ass at top spin = great fun.

The problem is, my brother and sister both use it too, and we all enjoy different games. For instance, My brother loves playing PGR 2 seriously, and acts like a total assclown in Soldier of Fortune 2 (while shouting "my xbox is broken!", he proceeds to massacre his entire team), while I like playing FPS's seriously and acting like an assclown on PGR 2 (teaming up with someone else to take out other people in the race). The problem with this is that we're giving each other bad names and rankings in games that we want to play seriously.

I was wondering if its possible to have more than one XBL account on the one console. I've noticed that you get to select your account in some games (maybe all? not sure), but I'm really not sure.

please help me!

2. I'm fairly certain Korly and Ste-Von's xbl account are on one xbox.

They are.

...I think.

4. arjue: Hi, you can have additional accounts on your xbox. However, to do that, each account is registered with a specific key that can be obtained either through purchasing Xbox Live or through select titles which offer the Xbox Live trial service. Speaking from personal experience, I am doing this currently with my Xbox. Using those inserts is the most convenient and easiest way to get two (or more accounts) registered through your Xbox.

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

5. You can have up to 8 accounts on a single box. Get ready to buy more starter kits.

My suggestion: Get an Xbox memory Unit, put your account on that. That way your siblings won't be able to go online with your account even if they know your password. Thats what I do.

6. Yeah, I have my account on a couple of friend's xboxes co-existing with thier own.

So the memory card DOES have a use after all.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. I am glad you and your brother both enjoy ruining the Xbox Live experience for other people, assbag. Next time you want to act like a total assclown, save yourself the trouble of going online and just shoot yourself in the face instead.

Jesus Christ, why are you guys even helping this person? "Wah, wah...I like to fuck up other people's games, but it's messing up my rankings in the process! Help me!" These are the types of people that should be banned from Xbox Live, yet they are allowed to have multiple accounts. Fantastic, really.

LOL Guest
    Game Experience May Change During Online Play

9. omfg: heh, too true.

10. I have a question:

If I buy a 12 month subscription card for Live, I will still need to put a Credit Card # ?

Thanks